Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Phrid the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28638
28638, (DELETED) [None] Phrid the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 3 14:22:59 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Phrid perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:250
28661, Bya Everybody
Posted by Phrid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Freaking awesome forms... wtf happened? Rattlesnake-porcupine, best solo exploring combo like... ever. But, apparently, I got bored, or something, oh well, found a new char idea that is kinda interesting and this char got boring with the constant squads of pkers not interested in exploring and my complete lack of enemies except for battleragers that, despite my hatred for their existence, are currently being ganked to con death by ever-popular gank squads and even I am feeling pity for those poor bastards. Although, come to think of it, one cool idea I had was ganked to rage deletion by them so now I'm not feeling so bad for them anymore, but now they're different and ganking amongst ragers isn't tolerated like back then, but anyhow, I'd prefer not to be a part of their frustration which would be considerable now.

Eh... goodbyes I guess.

Heralds, all of you
That one event I planned went belly-up, and that was the beginning of my interest loss in this char. Some interesting fellows, although most I knew are dying out.

Scions
Helped some of you. Zavin, hated, you, so, much.

Oh, and that healer, yeah, sorry 'bout stealing your secrets and then deleting on you, its kinda low, but with my erradic hours currently and onset of lack of interest in this char... eh. I'll try to restrain myself from actually using those secrets, but with this new char, it shouldn't be hard, hopefully I'll lost the sticky tab with all the information on it you gave me by the next time I create a char capable of exploring. *fingerscrossed*

Empire
Blitz, since I saw that coronation mantle, I was like, the emperor needs to wear this. I woulda kept providing it, but solo for me its freakin' impossible, and as I said, people just aren't interested in killing any mobs now it seems.

Everyone else, I'm getting lazy so I'll just say bye.

Oh, Krithasi, you thought I was chasing you to Galadon or some such, my target was another "girl" It was only convenient to attack you on the way to that target. With as few enemies as I had, two at once was like, wow.

Finally, something to brag about to myself is zero pk deaths. You can say it was because of undying forms (and it was) Or my unwillingness to make enemies with most (also true) but I still am gonna put that as a point of pride with this char.
28726, Glad you got the porky.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember talking to you about it when you were
very young and finding out I had it.
fun isn't it?