Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Jashin the Warrior of the Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28546
28546, (DELETED) [None] Jashin the Warrior of the Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 2 13:24:36 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jashin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53
28547, Experiment over.
Posted by Jashin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Started up Jashin to flex my writing skills, search out a few prep locations and check out H2H spec. Overall, I don't think I found many really good preps. Never did find any haste potions. Just your basic essentials for an uncaballed warrior. Hand to Hand was awesome. I think I have a new favourite specialization. The combination of stun, ironhands, pummel and crushing blow gives H2Hers great versatility and survivability. Managed to live a few times when I'm pretty sure any other warrior would have died.

Also, I made a few mistakes. The first of which was going to re-raid with a Villager. Instantly, everyone on CF thought I WAS a Villager and started hunting me down/killing me at any chance they found. Something that is really frustrating when you're just wandering around, looking for preps. Then there was the whole reflexive vital Lothorectred, instead of dirt. That was just plain foolish. Lastly, I should have just been a storm giant. Sure, having 20Int was nice and all, but I would much rather have had giant size+resist.

Jashin, aka, Vargal Battarin, signing off for a few days. I need time to think of a new role, and probably made it for a neutral/evil. I've been too nice for too long now.