Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thakthom Hamfist the Champion of Arms, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28512
28512, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thakthom Hamfist the Champion of Arms, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 29 12:54:35 2004

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Thakthom perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:123
28513, Uh, bye.
Posted by Thakthom on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll give a few farewells, I suppose. The last half of my life, I really didn't care much about dying, guess it showed a lot. Went from an outstanding pk ration, to a truly awful one. But, for the most part, just fighting like a nut was kinda fun.

Empire

Blitzenturt you're a good Emperor.

Nubli - For making me kill myself for being wanted (Even though I was wanted for killing an anathema in town) you're an idiot. Guess you didn't know what Imperial Law actually said, and by the time you ordered it, you'd boxed yourself into a corner.

Hafizar - Good bard.

Wojif - Good blade.

Quevea and Khajaal - I can't believe any apology I made to you would make you heal me again. I fully expected never to have healing again. Show some backbone.

Enemies

Twynker - I couldn't touch you. Seriously, I wasn't bad against others! But you tore me to pieces. Good talking with you.

Kelin - Liked that you liked to duel.

Golron - Glad to see you come duel me, and tear me up. I tore you up once, and seriously underestimated you the second time.

Anyone else, I'll respond.

Thakthom was just meant to be a very simple, hard hitting idiot, who did whatever those in charge told him, and didn't care about being whomped on. And I had fun doing it.

Thakthom
28514, RE: Uh, bye.
Posted by Alynana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't seem not to care at the end, but... that is the way the world works. You were courageous enough to sit there and fight, eventhough I only experienced that twice. You got caught in a bad place at the end and I do apologize, but it's the way the world works, the game works, and all that bull####. Good luck with the next.
28515, RE: Uh, bye.
That's one of the major reasons I deleted. Not because of what you guys did, but because of my reaction to it. Once you get upset ic and ooc for things that are valid enough ic, it's time to hang up that character. Damn rivers and currents.
28516, Was fun
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked our fights. (Ror). Luck with your next one.
28517, RE: Uh, bye.
Posted by Anulith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thakthom yells, 'Make way for Thakthom!'

I always thought that was pretty awesome.
28522, 'Halt! In da name of da Emperor!'
Posted by Twynker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I loved when you'd yell that as you were getting chased down Eastern Road, and that time after you got horribly murdered in Hamsah you declared you were "da best" then picked up your arm and left... lol.

Enjoyed all our interactions and being abit of an OOC Thakthom fan, really did want to see you bring "da business" to anyone.. pity I never got to in the end (post some logs if you have any won't you).

And I never got to see your secret weapon either!

Anyway, have fun with your next.

Twynker.
28524, RE: Uh, bye.
Posted by Lekerjey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, if there was any Imperial I liked, it was Thakthom. You had guts. And, you are the only person ever to have found being frozen 'funny'. Nice job on the flurries :) Good luck with your next.
28525, RE: Uh, bye.
Posted by Menon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I found Thakthom to be one of the few imperials who preferred to fight solo rather than gang which I found very refreshing. I know we spoke a few times about you (in the fortress) and while you were a evil and therefore disgusting imperial we also respected your willingness to duel.

Best of luck with your next one.
28526, RE: Uh, bye.
Posted by Golron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was like....damn damn damn damn damn damn damn, he got away (on eastern) so I go to regear abit more and you send me that tell about the note and im like.....what the?

I was so expecting all the other imperials to jump out of the wood work but they didn't. And I was like, damn, this guy is so much better then all other imperials.

Yeah but from memory the time you got me I was ganged to kingdom while naked :P

Shame you deleted, empire needs more people like you and less like certain other types
28527, RE: Uh, bye.
Hey! The time I got you was one on one! (Well, would have been two on one, if Kak had actually helped you, instead of just sitting around trying to steal my potions). That's what made me overconfident. But next time you came in blazing, started with vital, and I went downhill from there. Damn dwarves.
28534, *Toots out Taps on a silver bugle*
Posted by Wojif on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good soldier. Into the fray, and hangin in on fights others went running from, always willing to give 'da business'. Empire will miss your presence.