Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHi, Shadowmaster.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28133
28133, Hi, Shadowmaster.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Posting the location of an item such as an aura device is against our forum rules, and more than slightly rude to the staff (who request you not do that) and players (who lose the fruits of exploration when people like you force us to move and remove them). I'll handle removing said device at my earliest opportunity, and relocating it after some time has passed.

If you have another "brain fart" of this kind, expect it to incur more permanent consequences regarding the website and/or game that we provide.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
28135, Apologies.
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Posting the location of an item such as an aura device is against our forum rules, and more than slightly rude to the staff (who request you not do that) and players (who lose the fruits of exploration when people like you force us to move and remove them)"

Agreed, I messed up, sorry.

"I'll handle removing said device at my earliest opportunity, and relocating it after some time has passed."

Again, apologies for making you do more work then you already do.

"If you have another "brain fart" of this kind, expect it to incur more permanent consequences regarding the website and/or game that we provide."

One mistake. It won't happen again. Thanks again for making an example of me, I deserve it.