Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Blohrt the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27457
27457, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Blohrt the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 28 04:41:39 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Blohrt perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:135

27477, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Blohrt the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Lekerjey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
goodbye blohrt. i liked you much..enjoyed the time at arial city. thought you'd make a cool scribe..too bad you deleted. anyway, good luck with your next.
27464, Aww bro, make shifty sad.
Posted by Glilanthis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That whole family thing was pretty cool, was working out
a new chapter for my role for it. but now i guess i'll
never put it in. You gave me the idea for treating people
like clan members like the whole extended family bit.
not by physical relations etc...

Sorry about all the crappy deaths. You had some bad luck
At least I wasn't like some of my past characters.
I.E. come on there's only 8 of em. let's go!
Chaaaaaarrrrge!

:)

Well lesson #56 if every time you go against a certain
character class you get dead, pick on a different one
and know that the odds are against you if you end up
facing that same class when there is no other choice.
You could have bummed money any time for teleportation,
recall, etc.. roots or flowers. whatever you wanted.
you were 'kin' so it's not like i would have said no.

Well Blohrt was fun to be around see you next time
arund.

27465, Elf sad, too. A very endearing character! nt
Posted by Audriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
27509, RE: Aww bro, make shifty sad.
Posted by Blohrt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Blohrt think had 100 gold in bank, so no need bum money. Blohrt realise after death #5 that day, Blohrt no right.

Well, my death was really not meant to be a rage delete, but Nazzryn kept killing me around Galadon. At least the second time he had the courtesy to wait for me to actually wield my weapons. Killing people at the pit is really bad taste, even for an evil scion. But I guess that's in your role.

Blohrt was an attempt at something else than my usual spellcasters/supplicationists (I miss clerics.. sigh). I am not sure how he ended up at level 51. He was a peaceloving, coward, who would not pick a fight with anyone at any cost. He ran away from home because his parents (The Smohrts) decided he needed to marry a certain princess, which he didn't want to marry at all. Somewhere along the lines he took some beatings to the head, and forgot why he was here, and where his family was. Blohrt did have an education, even though his speech suggested otherwise. He was royalty and trained in the traditional weaponstyles of his kin (spear and axe). After not paying much attention in magic class nor language class, his behaviour and speech more resembled that of a storm giant peasant.

I think it's about here I say some farewells:

Glilanthis; You were Blohrts favourite shifter. Had it not been for you, Blohrt would have joined the empire. Not because Blohrt felt it was right what they did, but because Blohrt really wasn't a Good/Orderly storm giant. He was more of a Good/Neutral or maybe even neutral/neutral, which is part of my reason for deleting him. I am sorry we didn't get more time together, as Blohrt liked you a lot. OOC I thought you were a bit homocidal, but I guess that works too :)

Audriel; Blohrt fell in love with you. Not the smoochy kind of lusting thing, but a sister/mother thing. He felt at home when he was with you, and thus willing to put aside some of his own beliefs for the sake of common good.

Lekerjey; Well, wobbly. Blohrt didn't have too much interaction with you, but the times we met, Blohrt was amazed at all your magicks, and thought you were very nice too.

Celebrimbor; Blohrt was afraid of you, but also a tad impressed. You reminded Blohrt of a fire giant, but a nice one at that. If there is such a thing?

Abbe; Blohrt liked your singing, and how you were always there to help people, when they needed you, and there to make them feel good, when they maybe didn't know they needed you. Blohrt tried to keep a mug of abbe's secret brew even after your death, but Blitzenturt must have liked it, because he took it after slaying Blohrt. That made Blohrt very sad.

Rouchevien; OOC I thought you were one heck of a paladin. IC Blohrt mostly appreciated your strength, but hated your arrogance. You did help out Blohrt, when he was in need, and Blohrt never forgot that.

Golron; You gave Blohrt a taste of what a kind hearted warrior could be like, without having to run from trouble. Blohrt liked you a lot, and was sad when the fish king slew you. You always being wanted made Blohrt extremely paranoid, as he did not wish to fight the tribunal, or fight at all for that matter.

Medellia; A few brief encounters, but for some reason the name stuck to Blohrts mind. Must be because he took an immense liking to the "elf-brigade" :)

Amayara; Blohrt was deeply amazed at your choice to come to the light, and as such swore to aid you whenever possible. Didn't get that many chance to do this, but hey, it's the thought that counts?

Icky...something Snodengrass; Each time Blohrt wanted a chat with the small one, he would toddle over to Seantryn, sure to find you around. Always in a good mood, and always fun to be around. Too bad we didn't get to travel more.

Traba; Blohrt hated you for what you did to Audriel elf that one time in Galadon, but little by little he opened up to you, and learned you were not such a bad guy afterall. Another reason Blohrt should never have been "Orderly".

Hyuga; I liked our visits to Veran. It was fun to explore something for once, and not just tag along and go somewhere with others. I still snicker at what Celebrimbor said about you (He didn't think you looked trustworthy, because your name sounded a lot like "HUG-YA", and he took an immense dislike to hugs as it were).

Vessilan; ELF! Where did you go? Blohrt would have liked to spend more time with you.

OUTLANDERS; VILLAGERS; TRIBUNAL; Blohrt ran with a lot of you, and did his best to try and fit in, with the spirit, can't we all just get along? None of you ever attacked Blohrt, and Blohrt always did his best to try and stay out of fights with you. One time Blohrt got mixed up in a 3-on-3 fight on the same side as two villagers, and each side took a casualty. Blohrt did not want the fight, but chose to defend himself.

SCION; EMPIRE; You took a liking to attack and sometimes kill Blohrt, and it's quite understandable. Being more of a lover than a fighter, it was really hard to decide what to do, but keep it up. Doing a great job at kindling the flame of darkness (or something).

I am sure I forgot someone, so to that someone, thank you for the time you spent with Blohrt.
27516, the old empire conversation....
Posted by Glilanthis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really couldn't stand ya doing that. but it would have
made for great 'tragic' rp. since i viewed you as a brother
and the moment you oathed i'd have had to do my best to
hunt you down and kill you. (your specs would have gotten
me good, but oh! you would have lost em. ouch.)
well if you'd have gotten them back you would have whipped me
soundly. I at first looked at you like an ignorant fella,
but somehow you'd put 'higher' concepts into very 'low'
language so i figured you were playing a charcter who was smart
but not educated, then the whole lost memory/family thing
I just chalked it all up to a massive blow to the head.
never figured you for high-brow. :)

anyway i felt the end might be coming on because you were always upset about nagesh eating you alive nearly every time you met, then
when i got real lucky and caught him near dead, i thought telling
you might cheer you up, but you sounded like the sucidal kid in high school. 'oh.. okay.. thanks..' all down in the dumps. and i though
"uh oh delete delete comin'" but you didn't then, so even though
I was bummed for you deleting, good for you to stick it out
as long as you did, how many times were you ready to delete before that?

27521, RE: the old empire conversation....
Posted by Blohrt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was prepared to oath and see how that would work out. I knew about loosing the skills, but hey, it would have been fun. About being down in the dumps? Sure IC. OOC I don't really care about being eaten. I have been playing carrion since I was an arbiter cleric, and gotten over the "he killed me, so I'm gonna go kill myself" long ago. It's a game, and my sole reason for deleting a character, is if it outlives its usefulnes. If the role isn't right, there is no reason to keep it around. I have cooked up a new character, which I feel is a bit more balanced, but we'll have to see.
27519, Sorry to see you go...
Posted by Ickyllsnic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Icky...something Snodengrass; Each time Blohrt wanted a chat with the small one, he would toddle over to Seantryn, sure to find you around. Always in a good mood, and always fun to be around. Too bad we didn't get to travel more.

I enjoyed the character Blohrt and as you said above, it would have been nice to travel together more. We had history together dating back to when we were pre-spec (or maybe we had just specced)although I do believe we never really traveled after those first few times. Everytime I was on and saw you I could count on some sort of friendly talk or encounter. Have fun with whatever you do in the future.

Icky
(Ickyllsnic)