Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Juzertima the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Mercenary of Talia
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27359
27359, (AUTO) [None] Juzertima the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Mercenary of Talia
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 22 19:45:12 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Juzertima perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:281

27420, Ciao
Posted by Juzertima on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wondered when this would happen.

I began this with some gusto, planning on trying to stay absolutely neutral. But well Empire had other plans and I ended up taking it to them when I could. However Njaal and his cronies had other plans.. damn duergars.

I hadn't played an Assassin since they lost Hellfire. So it was a nice learning experience with all the new kicks, learning new tactics and what not, but eventually I got bored and work got busy. Talia made me a merc without even talking with, and never spoke with again since.
Well probably some people to say goodbye to, though I spent most of my life hidden or stalking, with a totally lame success rate. Drop a line if you so desire.
27435, You had it coming...
Posted by Njaal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont exactly remember what turned you from being an ally to an enemy. I think you were a criminal, and i killed you once to remove the flag and bring justice to Thera. You wanted some revenge and things escalated from that point.

Your name brings up good feelings though, so i must have liked you ;).