Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27023
27023, (DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 9 23:06:16 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Cereril perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:215

27159, Had a lot of fun travelling with you.
Posted by Tulvaluthian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a lot of knowledge of the areas and such, and there were few things we couldn't do together. Glad we got you that thing from the demi-lich though that time. Good luck IRL until you see the fields once more :)
27066, RE: (DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Faith
Posted by Golron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your going to be missed. It was always fun with you, and I was sad you hero'd without me, but what can you do? When you told me you had sent me a note I thought it would be something fun, you tricked me :(

It was saddening to read. I hope you dont have to leave cf forever.

Mind me asking why you had to delete?

Golron
27157, RE: (DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Faith
Posted by Cereril Leioba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'v played nearly now constantly since the end of the second age which had clerics and dwaven mages (which is since '95 or so). I leave now because I'v run out of time for Carrion Fields, between a fiance and fourty hours of work, plus working to get my AA. Perhaps some day in far years ahead, I'll do one thing I'v always wished to, which is to create a lich, but that won't be anytime soon.
27032, RE: (DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Fa...
Posted by Audriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was the sweetest goodbye note anyone has ever written me. My eyes still water thinking about it, and I'll definitely save the note somehow. I will miss you greatly. Come back and and visit from time to time.

Much Love

Audriel
27158, RE: (DELETED) [None] Cereril Leioba the Protector of Fa...
Posted by Cereril Leioba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Over many long years of Carrion Fields, I'v had few regrets, managing to get into many complex relationships including wedding others or just running around with them, and tormenting them with endless taunts.

However this time I regret much that I was unable to interact with you more or at a closer level. You must forgive me, and grieve not and move on !

You were doing a much better job of Kara Chal than perhaps I was, and I commend you on it, keep up the good work! And a Servant of the Dawn too!

*written sweetly by*
Cereril Leioba