Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Drothic the Invoker of Suffering
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26896
26896, (DELETED) [SCION] Drothic the Invoker of Suffering
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 4 14:09:19 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Drothic perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:anti-paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:131

26945, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Drothic the Invoker of Suffering
Posted by Felar Serpent on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to seeing you make it into my grouping range, Drothic. This is a shame really.

Arthakar.
26956, I was too.
Posted by Drothic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only my second ever AP, the first one I learned a fair bit and this time I learned even more. I even found me some preps and got to use them. I tried desperately to advance and got to within one kill of rank 39 about 3-4 times and some conjurer-ass would gaunt me to the dead moors where I would fumble my use of my wand of return and get an exp hole back to the start again and generally quite naked. Never had a really big weapon, I think maybe about 20 charges was the best run and I figured I must have been close to the first control but I died quite often to mobs when exploring for preps or decent equipment and just lost the love for the character and so the last while was sub-parr playing. I liked your character alot and always pictured an angry cat with its hackles up on its back. Shame I never got past the glass ceiling of rank 39 otherwise I might have made it. Scion is great, ragers are twats, Empire is a pain and rank with you when it suits then act like they hate you when they think they are being watched. Fortress are very bad gangers with a few exceptions like many cabals but seem to have their fair share of gangers/tag-teamers. I tried to hunt mostly solo, maybe that was my downfall. AP's are my favourite class now and I am sure to make a revised one soon.

To the Immortal that awarded me exp for, what I can only think, was my role, thanks. It was a great little boost to the character but a shame I lost the groove before I could enlarge the role the way i wanted to.

Drothic is wormfood.