Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Hereirgar the LightSlayer, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26001
26001, (AUTO) [None] Hereirgar the LightSlayer, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 3 20:33:03 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Hereirgar perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96

26004, Ugh and here we go again.
Posted by Xaannix - on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This really makes me want to roll an imperial and get anathemaed, and actually try to stick it out instead of AUTODELETING like a wuss. I think an anathema'ed spectre would be nifty to play.

Does this mean that all anathemas suck on their own and need the empire group/ganking squads to get anything done? Or maybe it means they cant regear after dying unless they can get gear from sect chests? Maybe it also means they cant hide in the palace anymore and sit there for 3 RL hours calling me a coward then quitting out? (not talking bout Hereirgar)Or maybe it means its just easier to roll another imperial and continue where the other one left off?

*snort*
26051, RE: Ugh and here we go again.
Posted by Karakan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All imperials that autodelete become Anathema. Think of it as another way that the bloodoath is enforced.
26052, Any Imperial who doesn't log in is Anath'd, hence autodeletions. nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
26061, RE: Ugh and here we go again.
Posted by vvega on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hrm, this was a learn the a-p char, i stopped playing him a month ago and posted all my logs, if you remember, i got like one or two charges from ganging, the rest i got on my own. if you are still upset for the ganking of bashadar by the chasm, i'm sorry but you could have quaffed out, i mean with a set like that it was my only way to get a hold of it. to bad i lost it to a rager gank (i mean raid) in the imperial lands an hour later... and as karakan said i was anathemad for not logging on. anyway i learned alot about the a-p class with this char so i'm all happy.