Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <BATTLE> Felbund the Master of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=2579
2579, (DEL) Felbund the Master of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 3 19:37:49 2001

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Felbund perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:134
PK Ratio:65% (closer to 100% is better)

2580, Bye bye...
Posted by Felbund (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun, but Ragers are definatly not for me... At least not until I get a better idea of how to PK. This char helped me a bit with that, but anyway....

BATTLE:
Thror, Kastellyn: You do a fine job.. It was my first Rager and I liked it. Don't worry with the peoples who whine about the new village...

Intronan: Thanks for inducting me. You're so cool and great.. I hope the new leader will be as good as you were.

Aidee: My friend since a long long time ago.. Where have you been????

I won't name anyone else because I'm sure I'll forget someone..

SCIONS: The only times I died to you it was always 5+ against me. And of course always full-loot after. "Bash;Bash;Bash;Bash;Bash;get all corpse"

WARLOCK: Didn't had many encounters against you.. At least not that I knew of. *smile*

NEXUS: Never had problems with you...Exept Ranger.

I HATE RANGERS....And Duergars. It's the worst thing against an assassin.

IMMS: It's a fine game.. Probably why I stick here even after seeing elsewhere. *smile*

I'll be back... Soon.......
See ya all in the fields!
2581, RE: Bye bye...
Posted by Intronan (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good work... it's sad seeing all these ragers delete... but the pendulum swung our way for a bit, and I hope all of you enjoyed taking advantage of it.