Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) ale tankard the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=2541
2541, (AUTO) ale tankard the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 3 2:32:8 2001

ale tankard the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds was put to rest.

Race:elf
Class:Invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:482
PK Ratio:5% (closer to 100% is better)

2542, Tindarelin the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds
Posted by Astillian (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that was poopy. Well looks like I autodeleted. After Astillian died Lady Poetry said I hope to see you back. Well I decide what the heck I made an invoker for punishment and went to work. Everything was great, I was really into the character and had lots of direction. I decided to try for Poetry's tattoo and I got it a day before she was killed that kinda put me in a slump for a bit. I lost a ton of direction and there was so much to gain and ask. Then the barrier wands changed, I no this is only a mild thing but I liked doing things by myself and not having to ask for others. So going to get them was really just too far so I didn't bother. Then as time went on I met Petriec a nexus thief and for some reason he and I just clicked. When he deleted I really didn't feel like playing. But I tried and things were going well until I started dying in the inn all the time. Almost all my pk'd deaths happened right inside the inn. A couple times right in front of some immortal heralds. So the fun factor for me was really going down the pooper. With Tindarelin, I tried as much as I can to stay away from stuff like that, I wanted to record history. Oh that reminds me I have a pile of stories of people to send in. Anyways I'll say a few quick thanks.

Lady Poetry: Thanks for everything, I think you were Neawah too and I loved interacting with her, she kind of dissappeared on me too but our interractions were always great. Thank you.

Arvam: You always rock keep doing what you do, I'd love to see your religion.

Gadinias: I know your out there, I just like to let you know I stole your broom. :P

Lord Stellyx: I enjoyed our conversations.

Petriec: Thanks for all the fun you gave me.

I know there should be a pile more people on this list but I really can't remember all of you. If you write something I know I'll remember you.

Thanks for all the fun and sorry for letting everybody at Herald down. I think I'm in need of a change of pace.

Asty.

2547, Neawah and other interludes
Posted by Yanoreth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tindarelin/Asty -

*smile*

Yes, I was Neawah. I wanted to get to know you better, and a wood-elf just happened to be near where you were. When you asked what her name was, I hadn't thought that far ahead, and I had to make it up out of the blue. I really wasn't expecting her to be a recurring character. Perhaps a tip for those seeking interaction - if you show interest in the mob, not just "oh, there must be an immortal here somewhere behind the mob", you'll get more interaction. People who like to point out (or seek out) the "man behind the curtain" instead of just interacting with the mob always irk me. I always enjoyed how you interacted with Neawah, Tindarelin, and that was the main reason I kept bringing her back. I wish I could have brought her back more often, but our playing times rarely coincided.

I love the irony of you appearing to be ale tankard, although the wines were always my favorite. I've autodeleted characters in the past myself, so I know where you're coming from. I hope after your change of pace that I'll be seeing you again.

Yanoreth
2546, Aww, drat...
Posted by Arvam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I sorta smelled this coming. I'm glad you had some fun with the char, I think you're the last Herald to be around back when we were Troupe. I liked that magic show stuff you'd do way back in the early days. *winks* Anyways, hope you find that change of pace, and g'luck in the future and all that jazz.

-Arv
2544, How could you!!!!!
Posted by Disdola (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't believe you forgot Talnic and I! We did quite a bit together. I always enjoyed travelling with you. You were pretty patient with me too, as was Talnic. I still remember trying to get the Stoneform amulet for Talnic. I think you ended up dying and I fled with a total of 4 health and my last piece of con. Also toyed with you as Kerfta some. Take it easy and perhaps in a few months we'll meet each other again.

Dissy

PS: Heeeeeeeeeeee
2545, Heh
Posted by Astillian (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember that. I was like oh poop I just killed Disola but you made it out. Damn it was that close. Well we did manage getting the amulet the second time around. :P

2543, RE: Tindarelin the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds
Posted by Petriec (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I haven't played in a whiles, but it was fun messing around with you. It's not often I meet someone that I would rather speak with than blackjack and rob (I'm a greedy bastard)...but you made the cut. My hat's off to you, biggin.
2548, RE: (AUTO) ale tankard the Herald of Showmanship, Weaver of the Winds
Posted by Seralyn (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tindarelin! What happened to you?