Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25294
25294, (AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 7 04:16:55 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jegec perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:165

25328, RE: (AUTO) [None] Jegec the Ogoshi
Posted by Vronwei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was never totally sure you were going for the village though again, we mostly only gathered gear and learned together. I liked Jegec, I did notice you kind of vanished from the scene there towards the end for me, but I still enjoyed running around with you. Damn that unlucky vanish and I wish you luck on your next if you get the time to play again.
Laters,
Hysh
25319, Damn you real life
Posted by Jegec on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to any I interacted with. Started out with the best intentions and plan but my playing times took a dive and I was never able to make much of him. My first pk character so I had a blast. Tried to never loot anything at all if I managed to pk someone. I think a few times I took coins but otherwise I think I left everything. Anyway, I'm sure most don't remember the character but I enjoyed playing him, so if you had any thoughts/critiscims I'd be happy to hear them.
25322, Well played
Posted by Ruhbilon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you did well. You got a surprise kill on me when I was healing at the healer. You managed to chew through 480hps in the 'heal heal' lag. Based on that, and actually not looting anything, I assumed you were a very skilled player. I made it my goal to see to it that you paid heavily for your kill. So I was ruthless against you. I never looted you either, on any of the kills, and you did well to continue despite an obvious lack of con. It's a shame people like you cannot make it into battle, yet a crowd of morons can.
25326, Thanks
Posted by Jegec on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were truly my nemesis for awhile there. I enjoyed fighting you even if you did own me after that one kill. I tried just about everything I could think of to take you down but I don't think I ever even got close. Nicely done, I respected Ruhbilon as an advasary quite a bit and thought you played a necro exactly as they were designed to be played. It would have been nice to make it into the village but I think my lack of playing time and the hours I did play hurt me most of all.