Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Keiigrahv Yarg-fhar the Annihilator of Clans
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25243
25243, (DELETED) [None] Keiigrahv Yarg-fhar the Annihilator of Clans
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 4 20:57:28 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Keiigrahv perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:212

25266, Much love to all.
Posted by Keiigrahv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew a LOT of people during my time, and I love each and every one of you. Except Scrimbul. ;-)

Really, post something and I'll reply.

---I--- thought my roleplay was amusing, and that's what counts. Right? Right?

At the end I was worth four charges. I'd say that's pretty good. I'd say I did pretty well, except for the whole "not ranking to hero" thing. That seems to be a universal problem with most of my characters.

To the a-p's I knew that were possibly all played by the same person, to the days in the inn before I became a hardened criminal, to Scarabaeus to taking me up on my offer, to the kind imm who lastnamed me, to the slow realization that last names don't really mean that much, to bards who liked me far more than they should have, to savage feeding.

Good night.
25275, I liked you, orcs are funny usually...
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have this weird vision of porky the pig whenever I think of orcs in CF... like they are all comical cartoons. I have no idea why but I always tend to be nice to orcs because of it. You helped me kill ragers once or twice with Gyronalis and then with Gomdurlos I think too. Was fun even though you hate me OOC, IC we seem to do ok. Good luck with the next one. :)
25304, RE: I liked you, orcs are funny usually...
Good times and all. I don't hate you in real life, I just don't like your politics. ;-)

Have a nice day.
25280, RE: Much love to all.
Posted by Thrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice job overall. I think I saw you most when you were younger, but I thought you did the foul orc rather well. Good luck with the next and make it an orc as I have finally gotten around to tweaking some of the orc skills that had minor issues with them as well as adding some more minor tweaks for roleplaying within the Clan.
25303, RE: . . .
I'm sure you watched me at one time or another afterwards or before, but the one time I actually saw you on visible you gave me a mission to kill Delrami and I ####ed it up badly, ha.

Oh well. RP wise, I tried to play the orcish equivalent of a roguish type character. Like what a dashing swashbuckler type would be if he was an orc. I may have pulled it off, with the play and such. Or maybe not. Ah well.

The only change I noticed was that I started getting hit by people when I used crushing assault. I'm sure there was good stuff too though. ;-)

Much love, you're an awesome immortal.
25283, RE: Much love to all.
Posted by Gatty D. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember the first time we met was when you attacked and killed that gnome shifter I was grouped with. We weren't in each other's ranges, but we kinda started a weird little friendship then and there. I don't think I got to interact with you much face to face, but I had fun sending you tells. :p
25302, Ha.
Yeah, I definately could've talked to you a little more than I did. It became somewhat difficult after getting banned from the inn. That bothered me a lot. I don't see why the Inn should cater to tribunal law. Ah well.
25295, My comments.
Posted by Jaegrudai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't see much of your RP, so I can't say much to that effect, but PK wise I was very impressed. Grant it you had 9 ranks on me in our fights, you knew the preps I was using well enough to manage to bash me etc. and seal the deal on fights that should have gone my way. I'm giving you full props for being the toughest and smartest orc any of my characters ever encountered. Please don't post logs where you killed me - its too embarrasing.

Nice job!
25301, Thanks.
You were a fun opponent. It seems I lost all of our logs anyway, but thanks for the kind words.
25253, Eulogized
Posted by Sastine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I was slaughtered by Keiigrahv with a couple of characters, and can't say that I found the rp amusing at the time, nor when she wasn't in my range and was taunting me, or hiding in town on top of two Tribunals and taunting me. So perhaps that means you did a great job playing an orc ;)
25306, RE: Eulogized
You didn't find my RP amusing?

Damn.

Heh, better luck next time. As I said, most of my characters are generally the same.
25252, RE: (DELETED) [None] Keiigrahv Yarg-fhar the Annihilator of Clans
Posted by Darkfriend on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Jormundgaand always liked you even though you kept attacking him. I guess it had something to do with your incredible roleplay or the incredible large breasts in your description. You figure it out :).
25305, RE: (DELETED) [None] Keiigrahv Yarg-fhar the Annihilator of Clans
Uhhh, chya, Rahno told me that you told the villagers that you got lucky with Keiigrahv, and the player of Rahno, who I maintain a correspondence with in real life, was like "Ewww, you mudsexxored Jormundgaand? That's ####ing gross, dude."

Despite that, it was fun. Have a nice day.