Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gomdurlos the Xenomorph
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24886
24886, (DELETED) [None] Gomdurlos the Xenomorph
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 22 14:19:30 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gomdurlos perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:82

24899, I am rather shocked anyone replied...
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured he was so inconsequential and annoying that no one would bother. I guess I will have to reply now too. :) The wildcat certainly had it's uses and could be quite viscious to some players. However, most MOBs would TEAR it up. LEt's put it this way, my second tier form could kill a mob in two tries (one nap) my fourth tier form, the wildcat, would be quite hurt when finishing it on one try. That just seems funny to me. I got Deer (kicked ass for forage), Mustang (Hit rather well for a second form, veyr nice, used it all the way to wildcat), spider(good dodging, hide camo), Hare (Good dodging, supposed damage reduction that I never noticed.), and Wildcat (Good dodging, hide camo, hit decently hard on SOME mobs and players, NO hit roll so it misses a lot.) The wildcat basically made mustang, spider, and hare all worthless. It wasn't able to do what I wanted it to most of the time and I had made more enemies than I had wanted so I was perhaps a little hasty in deleting, but I really didn't like the character anymore since most people just shunned me wiuth the childlike gnomish roleplay. I had an idea for another char I wanted to play with a fairly interesting roleplay, if I can pull it off, we will see. :)
24893, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gomdurlos the Xenomorph
Posted by Carmular on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sigh, sad to see you go. Damn I just loved you bout IC and OOC why did you have to do this... I think the wildcat is a cool form.

I had lot of ranking fun with you, and enjoyed your company in general... I bet there are more characters who will miss you in the fields aswell. I tried not to anoy you to much, since I don't really have very cool forms for ranking... Especialy not the foes you wanted to take down. Well I guess I'll see you in the fields in another incarnation.

Good luck!
24892, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gomdurlos the Xenomorph
Posted by Felar Serpent on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All because you recieved the Wildcat form? If you wanted to have offensive power in a PK situation, then why did you not choose offense as your major instead?

I've had a similar little skirmish with a Fox once by the way. The end result of that wasn't unlike what happened to you. So here's to hoping that you didn't overlook or miss something while testing out the Wildcat, and when you began to assess your options with it.

Believe me when I say that some forms are underrated.