Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Joycelyn El'Slravtius the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Seeker of the Clarion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24878
24878, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Joycelyn El'Slravtius the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Seeker of the Clarion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 22 02:36:52 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Joycelyn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96

25168, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Joycelyn El'Slravtius the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Seeker of the Clarion
Posted by Verios on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A shame you deleted. I really started to like you towards the end and when we started running all over the place, I felt like I had finally found someone to pass the time with by talking or running around to Trothon and such now that I dont have a ton to do without needing to rank. Just when i was starting to get to know you well too. Wish I knew you were deleting, would have been nice to at least say my goodbyes and what not. Then again I prolly would have tried talking you out of it and it seems like you really just wanted to be done with this char. All around I thought Joycelyn was a fairly solid char and just a generally good person to be with, then again I didnt really get to know you well until later in your life. Good luck on the next one. Send me an email sometime PapaJoeCF@aol.com
24946, Eh, too bad
Posted by Bobbobimb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You helped me hero Bobb, you were always fun to
hang around. It's a shame you're gone, ah well,
good luck with your next char.
24880, *sigh* I rather liked you.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a pretty neat 'style' about you when I first met you.
Thought you might make it to 'sounder' instead of 'seeker'.
One day you were in the twenties or so, i turn around and you are in the forties, then hero, now i see 96 hour rage delete? impatient much? hehe. j/k. Hope you have fun with the next.

24882, RE: *sigh* I rather liked you.
Posted by Joycelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Apologies, I've no idea who your character is. Honestly, I thought an elf bard would be fun, since I once age-die one. For Joycelyn, I've no idea why, but it seems pretty boring. Thats the only reason why I deleted her.
24885, I was Lerrik, was there when ya got seeker, and never got to talk...
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
remember me now? :)