Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Imnagron the Evil Knight, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24664
24664, (AUTO) [None] Imnagron the Evil Knight, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 16 17:55:04 2004

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Imnagron perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:130

24680, Anathema?!?!
Posted by Jaegrudai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't believe you got anethemtized! (sp, i know) Seemed like you were a good imperial through and through. Must have made some sort of political mistep causing someone with more clout to lever against you and get you out of the Palace. Man, empire is great. I would have LOVED the chance to RP with you after you were kicked out. We had already talked about Redemption, and it sounded like you were ruling it out.

Well anyhow, I liked you and Jaegrudai respected you. I think I referred to you as my "Favored Foe" ... guess I'll have to pass that title on to another now. Anyways, good luck with your next. I'll see if I have an Imnagron log kicking around. If you feel like it affordablyperfect@sbcglobal.net is my email address.
24813, I'm 58% sure about this one
Posted by Kardok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think that because the Empire was so full a while ago, people who didn't show up for a really long time were made Anathema, in case they wanted to come back when the pendulum swung back. I think we are seeing this now by people who are auto deleting as Anathema. Either that, or Imperials who Auto-delete are made Anathema automatically.