Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kyrshramal the Grand Master of Changelings, Imperial Citizen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24641
24641, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kyrshramal the Grand Master of Changelings, Imperial Citizen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 16 05:36:21 2004

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kyrshramal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:158

24650, Short Farewell
Posted by Kyrshramal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well,

nothing much to say other then this deletion was three weeks in the making. The Empire, like most cabals, is what you make of it; I unfortunately made the choice to make little of it and subsequently lost interest in the character. So instead of sporadically logging in for months I dumped my eq off on the first Imperial I found and then deleted.

Quick list of folks that I would like to thank in no special order:

Calafin (ranking buddy), Nerim (ranking buddy), Njaal, Hargishtick, Kheem (Caoi), Glesphar, Drakazar, Parilon, Arthakar, Kardok, Glaubarsto (for making early mornings interesting), Kariforus (ranking buddy), Laos.

Ranking buddy = anyone that would actually group with me (and it did not feel like I would owe them my first born) when they found out that I had skunk and then racoon as my forms.

Final forms were Orangutan and Eagle.

Thanks for the fun.
24679, RE: Short Farewell
Posted by Laes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go. Very interesting character. Liked your RP alot. Mind posting your role?
24681, Whoops...
Posted by Kyrshramal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about the mispelling on your name Laes! Glad you found something interesting about the character. When you are dead and gone I'll be sure to post my thoughts on your character (trust me nothing bad at all).
24682, RE: Short Farewell
Posted by Njaal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a short visit. We had some good times. A shame you left since it is much more hectic now . You would not be bored with the numbers we face now.
An airform is always very valuable in times of war so you will be missed.

Somehow your pattern speaking and behaviour reminded me very much of a bard i once knew.....

Good luck with your next.
24689, You had great forms
Posted by Marisela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Skunk, racoon, and orangutan describe you perfectly. A bad smelling, leeching, ape.

Now play quit playing at 4am before I get bored.