Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Jaalek the Master of Mithril
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24628
24628, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Jaalek the Master of Mithril
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 15 17:54:06 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jaalek perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:208

24629, Jaalek bit the Farm
Posted by Hopelessdwarf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm last death probably was the exact same as 20 other deaths. Get summoned get my ass kicked by 2-3 guys flee into a centurion and die.

Jaalek was my first character above 42 (the last one was a bard about 2 years ago). I thought i didnt do too bad considering I didnt know where anything was at the beginning and had a pretty decent scope towards the ends. I got my ass handed to me countless times by people too many to name, but overall I held my own against the majority of my pk range. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated as I wish to be able to have a teeeeny bit more success on my next char.
As far as my role, I did a 90 degree turn on it originally wanting to join Sylvans then realizing Village would work, which I think shot myself in the eye as far as imm interaction goes.

Major Gripe:
Drum and boneshatter- Had these perfected within 5 ranks of getting them. And I think they hit 2/5 times (maybe i just noticed the misses alot more). As far as drum largest drum ever was 5 hits-twice. Majority were just two hits, maybe my peception of drum was 3-4 hits on average (im probably wrong).
Mortals:
Kackrik/Ajoal: Always was fun talking with you on Kackrik... Ajoal not so much gl with the next
Kop/Muhryl- Grew up with you two in the Village then yall up and deleted that pissed me off.
Jinroh- First Villager To talk to you (I think) and you impressed the hell out of me then, as you still did up until my death. If you stick around I see commander/tat/lastname/etc etc
Gyr/Leesah/Voronil: Enjoyed our talks and battles was always fun.
Agarah- I cant figure out how i never killed you and you only killed me once? (i think) we must have fought well over a dozen times all over Thera, each time was fun.
Rest of Village- Just everyone work hard and try and Hero, thats what the Village needs now not people deleting mid 40's.

Imms:
Whoever that thunder/booming voice was-that kicked ass. It made me feel like a real Villager. Fighting people to the death stirring up courage etc. I tried to incorporate that cloak into my role, but after that nothing much came of it.

Sabiene- At first I wanted to slap you. Then after we had our talk about what else the Village can do I really understood your whole perspective on things and made me question mine.
Grogim-Only talked to you a few times but your notes always seemed to keep the VIllage on track as far as hardasses go
24635, Jaalek bit the Farm
Posted by Agarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played. I enjoyed our fights, normally never ended in a death, bit some of them where close for me, to close. I am not sure if I did land on you or not. maybe when you were younger. Generally I never bothered with you, seeing as you where Harder a criminal much. But it was un either way. Best of luck and see you in the Fields.

- Agarah
24636, A few comments
Posted by Drokk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, we didn't interact that much, but I enjoyed those interactions we had.

Especially that time in the chasm where you, Krodren, Ranak (which
wasn't in my range) and Vexoffesz raided with only me and Jyslin (lvl
29?) there. That was just pure thrill.

You and Vexo had me maladicted so much I
couldn't get any potions or food from my sacks. Thanks to Jyslin for
keeping her head cool and me alive. I didn't log the thing, but I
don't think any of you rescued each other then. So as far as the
limited advice I am able to give: Rescue seems a rather useful skill
when raiding other cabals. Use it.

As for your comments about drum/boneshatter. I am a rookie, so
this is by no means an informed opinion, but I think boneshatter is alright. Considering its effects I think it lands often enough (half the time in my experience). Drum seems less useful than backhand for dealing out damage, but if you feel lucky it might be able to finish people off.

Good luck with your next as they say.
24644, So hero THEN delete? Jus kiddin, where's my good bye u bum, laters nt
Posted by Rahno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
24645, RE: So hero THEN delete? Jus kiddin, where's my good bye u bum, laters nt
Posted by Jaalek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun ranking/training with you for the most part. In alot of ways you reminded me of kackrik. Ever since you first joined village and that whole jumbled mess occured I couldnt tell if you knew your stuff or were learning it. hopefully ill rank a guy up and finally test out rahno outside the Village :P
24646, RE: Jaalek bit the Farm
Posted by Leesah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aww man! all the cool ragers are dieing..
But I guess all of the ragers I've been seeing have been dieing.

I liked you, thought you were a cool rager.
Glad to see you Con-Die instead of Delete.. always good to see a rager go out trying/dieing living their life until it is stripped away from them. :)

Good luck on your next!
24656, RE: Jaalek bit the Farm
Posted by Jorm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had one fun duel. Grats with your best char so far, you did well. Imagine what you can do after another 5-6 warriors.
Good luck with your next.