Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dristan Silvari the Lord of the Templars
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24553
24553, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dristan Silvari the Lord of the Templars
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 11 20:58:31 2004

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Dristan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:93

24555, Bleh. I'm sorry to see this.
Posted by Catastrophic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good times together. I've deleted too, but it hasn't showed up yet, so I'll keep my identity a secret till then, but I've got to say I enjoyed our relationship in-game and I hope you have better luck with your next. Later.

Drop me an AIM sometime if you'd like. KatistrofiK
24554, Well, that wasn't fun at all...
Posted by Dristan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I came to the realization that I sucked when I entered the hero range. Couple that with being a two handed elf blessed with retribution and I was doomed(Bash Bitch). The combo itself is probably a pretty stellar one, just not for a ####ty CFer like myself. That in itself wasn't enough to make me delete. Somewhere along the line my IC chick(minya) got her face ripped off by an orc god, and what can I say, I was a shallow elf :P. It wasn't really fun, except you minya(had a blast). See you folks in the fields when my confidence in this game comes back at some point or another. I'm not sure I've ever had such a ####ty character, but I guess there's always a first.

Dristan
24556, I never interacted with you.
Posted by Graatchman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I hated your name. Did you get it from the medicine or was there something else to it?
24558, RE: I never interacted with you.
Posted by Dristan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nope, nothing special to it. I didn't even know there was a medicine named the same or similiar? What was it, dristan or silvari? I always pictured myself as an Italian elf. Just needed the comb, some grease, and a wife beater T, the I'd have been set.

Dristan
24566, Dristan.
Posted by Me again on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's a very common cold medicine, at least here in the US, don't know where you're from.