Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Gahlerikath the Bringer of Famine
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24415
24415, (DELETED) [SCION] Gahlerikath the Bringer of Famine
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 5 23:51:15 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Gahlerikath perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:160

24588, Mad skills.
Posted by Jaegrudai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very good at picking your battles, and utilizing all the skills of your class to maximize your potential. There were a couple times when I swore I had you, and you slipped away... and one time where I swore I had you, and you had me. Unfoutunatly I must swallow my pride, and bow to your superior skill. You are the only person I will ever say this for. (Though there are a couple shining stars out there still living.)

Having said those nice things, I have to admit that I'm hesitant to say them. You strike me as the PK only sort, and probably one of those annoying elitist. Buuuuut, I could totally be misjudging. Anyhow, its Friday night so uh... have a good weekend!
24445, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Gahlerikath the Bringer of Famine
Posted by Kardok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I still stand that I've never been so surprised in my life as when you whooped my ass. That is the only death Kardok has against anything less than three since being anywhere near hero range, I believe. You did catch me with no preps, and relatively poorly equiped, but I had no idea I would be outfought in melee combat by a rank 45 AP, of course, I don't feel so bad for underestimating you now that I know you had so many charges. Anyway, good luck with the next
24430, Nice job!
Posted by Mairra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know I whined at you a lot when you killed me, but that's just who Mairra is. I thought you were a total badass, and it was all I could do to resist logging out every time I saw you were around. :) The first time you killed me, I was so mad because I had you slept and my paladin friend just HAD to keep waking you before I had my songs sung. Ah... memories. Oh well, I got one revenge kill (a rather lousy one at that) and I guess I'll get no more. Keep up the good work, see you next time around.
24583, RE: Nice job!
Posted by Bobbobimb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember Mairra used to complain so much about how you kept
on killing her, and how if she gained another level, she'd get
a song that would make you pay. I fought you a few times when
I was in the fortress, but I don't think the fights ever amounted
to anything, though I could be wrong. You were strong and mean,
perfect for an A-P.
Nice job with the char.