Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Athinarisa the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24137
24137, (DELETED) [None] Athinarisa the Protector of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 25 07:46:01 2004

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Athinarisa perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105

24138, Farewell
Posted by Athinarisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First attempt at empowerment, second hero. As a European, I was unsure of how hard empowerment was, so I rolled a healer to find out. I had heard something about the Kara Chal with earlier characters, but only very little. I knew that chosing a sphere without an active immortal is hard, but I figured, if I still manage to get empowered, 'less ambitious' empowerment characters are doable as well. And as I got empowered at rank 21 (which I think all in all is rather fast) it seems doable indeed.

Besides trying to get empowered, I rolled Athinarisa as a RP/Explore character. I had explored the things I wanted but would have continued beyond those if only it wouldn't have gotten so boring. Logging in and waiting for something to happen isn't exactly thrilling. Being a total pacifist didn't help with that either :P.

Alright, off to the farewells.

IMMS

Sabiene: Really a shame I only could talk to you that one time. I would have enjoyed talking about the Kara Chal, and your role within it as a Rager. Good luck with whatever's in store for you in Asgaard.

Imm who empowered me: Mind telling me who you are? Really curious about that :). Thank you for your time and interest.

Imms in general: Thank you for keeping cf what it is, the best mud on the net, rock on!

MORTALS

Goranis/Tharelisan: Aw man, Tharelisan telling me that you had perished really sucked, though it didn't come as a surprise. Really a shame that you had such a rough time, I'd enjoyed having you with me at the hero ranks, would have been awesome. Ah well, with our next incarnations we will, I'm sure. I have the habbit of dropping a few lines, to get a rp conversation going. You really played along nicely, probably one of the best ever, keep it up. Tharelisan, you pretty much took his place as a close friend.
Good luck to the both of you.

Eiaron/Thrun: We did some fun things together. Hanging around with a conjurer means a lot of waiting, being with two is even worse! But you two made it worth the waiting.

Vorondel: Our talk about being a Scribe really was one of those 'if I don't leave 10 minutes ago, I'm in BIG trouble'. That sucked, but such is life.

Yanacek: I was disappointed about how you reacted to my question. I'd hoped to get something like 'What is she babbling about? I'll play along, perhaps she turns out to be amusing. If she's not ...'. And yes, I approached you well knowing I wouldn't return alive.

If anyone else feels like responding, sure do.

See you around with whatever's next. (There's always something next ...)
24146, Always had fun with you about..
Posted by Lerrik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never quite figured out where Lerrik stood with ya, but
from his perspective he saw nothing but good in you.
Thanks a million for the time with orb and the request.
I would have been shafted there :)
24167, RE: Farewell...
Posted by Eiaron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was allways a pleasure walking with you... I knew we would gain fast when you were around... Its just a pleasure with two angels and two elementals in underdark hehe...

Well for the waiting, I could have done fast conjures, but I just loved those strong followers, and it really saved us the time three empires and a cloud giant came for us in the underdark, that is actualy my favuorite fight so far with the conjurer...

Sorry to see you go... I have been quite buissy so I haven't had time playing for a while now... but I will be back... See you in the fields.

Eiaron