Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Lirionnael Tu'lasal the Father of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23919
23919, (DELETED) [None] Lirionnael Tu'lasal the Father of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 21 01:01:10 2004

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lirionnael perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:144

23947, Hated to do this:
Posted by Lirionnael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But my work load is about to get heavy and I kept finding myself procrastinating work to play. Ah well

Saldradrien: Thanks for all of the interactions, they made playing a difficult character a hell of a lot more fun. I was hoping to keep up with it and earn a tattoo, but well, life happens.

the squeaky one: Damn you made it hard to leave, but my ass is going to get fired if I kept playing too much.

The friends in the grove are gone, the enemies in the Palace and the Spire remained, though I was starting to focus more on the Spire as the source of my chars disdain for all things citified. I spent way too much time alone in the swamp after the Bear died trying to rp grief and was just into the anger phase of attacking the Spire. *snap*

Thylan: keep on fighting
Flarkle: rooOoaaaRR Bach'ri
Voronil: Was hoping someone would show me the way to hunt with a druid alone. Probably needed that Treant.
Kelrizza: neener, neener, neener. It was fun avoiding you though they really should make conglaciation so it does NOT affect folks who are out of pk Range.
23951, RE: Hated to do this:
Posted by Azkerria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw, it's a shame you're gone now, too. I was hoping you'd stick around and keep fighting the spire. Azkerria wasn't Sylvan material, but she always secretly cheered you on. We only got to travel a few times, but I enjoyed your company, you were interesting. Rest Well.
24204, RE: Hated to do this:
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were noticed while you were trying to save the grove. But, part of what was going on had to include the feeling alone because you were alone at that time. When you got angry is when it was time for me to come to you and I think you would have done extremely well. Real life happens and when it does just go with it. When you are ready to come back, we will be here.
24215, Thanks...
I actually was having fun rp'ing the grief (I know, an oxymoron...fun..grief..) after the grove fell, but wasn't even sure if anyone had noticed besides a few youngsters who had applied to Sylvan just before the end and were speaking to me ( I hoped Thylan enjoyed our conversations). I thought someone had because my morale was very low for a long while but wasn't sure if that wasn't just an automatic side effect of being uninducted. In any case, it fit well with what the char was going through. Good luck squeaky one, you'll have fun and thanks...I'll be back one day.....

Now, back to work. Again.
23946, RE: (DELETED) [None] Lirionnael Tu'lasal the Father of ...
Posted by Falinde on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did you delete just because the grove was destroyed?
24106, RE: (DELETED) [None] Lirionnael Tu'lasal the Father of ...
No, I didn't delete because the grove was gone. I was even working it into my role (went through the grieving and was starting to get angry). As you can see from this, it's still hard to let go of this char even though it's gone and I have work to do :P