Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23817
23817, (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 17 22:59:09 2004

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Durendal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:184

23831, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall
Posted by Soucivi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you made a nice run at the end. Arvam cheering you on and all.
I remember you from way back when you, Odelius and Agraemus would all lounge about the Inn. I also remeber you were male prior to changing your mind.

I will miss you.
24130, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Durendal the Field Marshall
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Changing his mind? :P

More like Agraemas again with his stupid grape trick... Durendal did it without knowing what it did, as far as I remember, then just sort of stuck with it.

In any event, Im glad to see you stuck it out and tried to hero, the last little bit that I saw you around. Much luck on your next, my friend, and keep it fun! See you around!

-Odie
23818, I felt bad about killing you in the inn that night....
Posted by Gargargh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But then I remembered how you jumped me with the Maran guy during the pub crawl, when I had him dead to rights. I stopped feeling so bad about it after that. I have to say, I never really got any sense of your purpose or personality from your character. I find myself surprised that you were good, I never had the slightest inkling of it from how you talked or acted. Mind shedding some light on your role, if you had one? If not, how about just some idea of what motivated you etc etc?