Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Haljunei the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23585
23585, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Haljunei the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 12 00:15:54 2004

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Haljunei perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:339
PK Ratio:44% (closer to 100% is better)

23610, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Haljunei the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kopiteous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you were fun to have around, I admit. I didn't see anything really that all the others are talking about, at least not until I saw from one of your logs that you cheated me out of a choice piece of gear. Gear is gear, whatever. It's the fact that you were deceitful to your cabalmates about keeping it.

Although, if you were sphere greed, good job.
23594, Good squeeze. (n/t)
Posted by Felar Serpent on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(n/t)
23591, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Haljunei the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Dachratan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I suppose I owe you another duel, but what the heck, I deleted out of pure boredom. Was nice to get lucky and beat a rager fair and square though. That's not always the easiest as a shifter. From what I saw of you the few times I saw you, your speech went from semi-giant slurrish to perfect english... that bothered me abit. Other than that, i'm not familiar with you that much. Good fight we had before I deleted though.
23590, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Haljunei the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Kardok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having played a few villagers, and one fairly recently, my honest opinion of you was that you were one of those people who played a villager just for the powers. From me popping some pills and potions in front of you as we were learning because I had been ordered to learn with you, even though I didn't want to, and you kept saying for me to stop doing it, but weren't willing to stop the learning to make me stop. Also, I don't know if you don't know the policy on attacking non-mages, but it never seemed to bother you. I'm still sure that you looted me back before we met, as you had about six semi-obscure pieces of gear on you that I had been wearing, but that's a long time ago now. You just never struck me as one who was willing to take the right road as far as RP goes if it would hinder you. RP is doing what the character would do even if no one is looking. You seem to play with far too much emphasis on gear, and I can say that because Kardok emphasises it kind of heavily, but I keep it within RP, I like to think. Advice for the next would be to play a character who follows the rules of his cabal to the T, and see how rewarding it can be. Oddly enough, I didn't even feel bad about betraying you either IC, or OOC, especially after finding about ten pieces of my gear still on your corpse. Those Centurions right there was a hell of an idea though, wouldn't you say? Also, when you die, try to refrain from calling the other guy a mother ####er or otherwise cursing at him, it only makes you appear childish as a player. I tend to think a lot more of a person who says "well fought" after a battle than one who says "you #### ass mother ####er", though of course I'm paraphrasing. When you die, realize that you play the game to kill people, but that just might be what they are after as well, so try not to take it personally.
23597, Well said. n/t
Posted by Dugruain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t