Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thewlse the Mistress of Song, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23165
23165, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thewlse the Mistress of Song, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 30 09:14:11 2003

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Thewlse perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:109

23166, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thewlse the Mistress of Song, Imperial Blade
Posted by Thewlse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was away for quite some time and she sort of slipped away unfortunately. anyway, just wanted to say goodbye to the fields for now, don't have much time to play. the empire is a great cabal..enjoyed retrieving all the time. she kept doing it to make others see her zeal for the empire and its goals, but another reason was that she wanted to use it for her own purpose, according to role at least. she was sphere deception..it was really fun. didnt really enjoy gathering the donations but was fun doing it with taluven.

khasotholas : thanks for changing my nature to orderly i really appreciate it..and also how fast you got back to me! and if that was you who promoted me after a successful retrieval with yaran, thanks. it was really fun interacting with you.

khanazh : bet you were really irritated with thewlse. it was fun interacting with you on a different side.

taluven : really liked your char. too bad you deleted first :P

kroelgruk : nice working with you everytime! seems like we were always re-equipping the times we met eh. ;)

yaran : pretty cool ally.

that fortress paladin..can't remember your name at the moment..you were powerful! you could send us all running and dying pretty fast.

ileutha : thewlse really really hated you. you and helendar are practically twins and very irritating. hated you blackjacking me and if helendar was there to bash, i was usually dead. if not, i could only run and quaff my teleports (all the time eh) while binded and all that. hated you full looting almost all the time as well. but if you were really against the empire, then i guess you did quite well.

laes : cool assassin ;) thanks for keeping watch the time the rest of us younger ones went to retrieve. it was really funny..i couldn't sleep that fort warrior with my instrument and pretty good equipment even with a few tries, but did a capella and only holding a shot of whiskey after i unghosted. that was really funny.

can't remember anyone else at the moment sorry. i apologise to those who found any of the notes i sent to all horrible. i wrote the poem on the spot out of boredom from waiting for groupmates..so, sorry for any mistakes in there! and...it was really fun playing evil :)

past chars : Ashqer, Vanjeda.
23188, I know the feeling
Posted by Taluven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Same thing happened to my chars, too caught up irl and then you lose the feel. Thewlse was the only one I opened up to and all along I knew this guy wasn't what he happened to look like on the surface. Taluven was a split personality kinda guy alternately wisecracking and then getting serious, unfortunately you were the only guy I felt like rping with and you kept helping me on with the tinkling laughter to reveal my role. You were manipulative and I was willing to be for I knew a bard would have been the perfect foil to go with a whip spec unfortunately we couldnt do as much later on. That donation thing was like a return for the talshidar trip so that is even-stevens. Good luck with your next.
23274, RE: I know the feeling
there won't be a next for a while for now! i wrote some stuff in your deletion but didn't think you read it. you were in my role, and was the only person Thewlse didn't want to use but actually befriend, because you seemed to trust her and actually share information with her. btw, i am a she, not a he. :P

Who were your past chars if i may ask?
23219, Hrm how about Xargornek?? 'member me?
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really thrown early on when you turned out not to be orderly
so I did everything I could to send ya on the path to the empire.
Thought you would do well there. :) Happy to have given you the oath there. so fun ride yes?

23273, sure do!
oh yes, i forgot about you i'm sorry! thanks for the oath once again! too bad you died so fast i was planning on using you when i was older. :P

was on the way to where you were for the oath and voronil was there and called the hunt on you and i was complimenting him on the nice kill while 'warning' you. another time was when we were kids at the orphanage, was trying to convince that elf we were killing that i was evil but cursed and it was the rest of you that wanted to kill him.

you seemed to trust thewlse a lot, so, she thought it would be easy to use you. :P but, you're a really nice guy to rp with :)
23313, haha.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well up until past lvl 40 I didn't have a lot of fear of anyone
(upset xarg enough and impale or charge when younger, dirt disarm etc..)

the whole 'trust' thing was illusion. as long as you helped him
out, he would help in anyway that did not oppose his goals.
you just never 'opposed' his goals. but yeah all the rp bit was
fun. gods I hated the hunt. :) was a nice kill though eh? the dern thing was unnaffected by my escape ploy.
Xarg expected to be used by folk, and was pretty much a 'meat-shield' for anyone who he considered a 'friend' Though to be honest your char was one of the only ones he looked on that way. the empire was his family so-to-speak, so even though you don't like ol uncle herbert the drunken lout, he is still family etc...
since you were one of the 'friends' outside the empire I really thought you should be part of the family. besides you can't tell me it didn't suit you.
love that bit about the elf. that was just before the thing in keep of ritgeous right? 'do those assassins help each other out?' 'don't know, let's find out' k assassin
few seconds later
gt ummm flee get out get out..
die
hehe while not anything close to what happened the gist is there.
ahhh good times.