Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Nadia the Saint
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23121
23121, (AUTO) [None] Nadia the Saint
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 28 17:57:46 2003

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Nadia perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:119

23213, RE: (AUTO) [None] Nadia the Saint
Posted by Orodreth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool to hang out with, definately a fun char. Seems that when time forced me to abandon that character the same happened to you. No kingship of sceptoria for me.
23299, Yuppie dee do da
Posted by Meladori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a few issues in real life to sort out. With Meladori I always came back, but since Nadia was empowered, I just didn't feel right about disappearing. But I also didn't want to delete because of the whole suicide thing, I just decided to leave Nadia's fate a mystery. OooOooOoOOooo
23174, Ewww... auto delete
Sorry everyone, that's my first auto delete. Real life got in the way, and I didn't want Nadia to do the same thing Meladori did, disappear for weeks, show up again, disappear again, it makes me feel bad. Anyway, don't suppose anyone who knew Meladori would be surprised to find out I played Nadia. Didn't really try anything too new, maybe just acted a little more strangely. No real role or anything like that, just a few excuses to act foolishly, it was a lot of fun. I'll try again in a while. Sorry Arvam, for trying to coin the nickname Bird Brain for you, and for disappearing every so often. You, Mossi, and Gatty the catty made life fun for Nadia. I would have played more seriously if life allowed it, I'll try again soon enough, though I'll not play a clerical class until I have some real time to devote. Anywho, takes it easy everyone. :p
23183, Fun character.
Posted by Halaquith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And yeah, I guessed it was you the very first time I met you. The dog thing was a good idea too. You stuck with it well.
23300, RE: Fun character.
Why tank you! I really liked this char, and would have loved to continue, but since I couldn't tell what kind of time I had to devote, I didn't want to let an empowered char sit around. Oh well. I'm not done with this game, so too bad! Ha, you're not rid of me yet!
23224, Meladori.. you.. you wench! hehehe
Posted by Khanazh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! Just bah!

I really liked Nadia. Although she was a little... odd, to say the least. I knew you were always gonna bring something to the table when you showed up.

I interacted with you a lot more while you were young, then you just seems to disappear... or maybe that was me. *shrug*

Anyhow, I at least got to interact with Meladori once, so at least I got to interact with YOU more.

Have fun.
23301, Nyah nyah ni nya nyah!
I would have kept Nadia around if I had more time, poor Loopy, now he needs a new friend. I had Loopy around less and less cause I figured he was getting really old. It was a whole lot of fun, and healers are pretty good. I thought Meladori had a lot of songs to keep up, healers have some many supps, you have to constantly be communing something. I also liked making fun of Olin's steaks with my protection against evil, Heh heh, ho ho, I'm just so funny.
23242, I wouldn't have guessed
Posted by Lopner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess not knowing much about Nadia didn't leave the door
open for making this comparison. I knew Meladori as my failure
fire giant, ibabanango, but I barely knew Nadia, except that she
ran around with a wolf, or so I think.
Well, wouldn't have guessed.
23302, I say I say I say, good day sah, howdy do?
I remember Ibabanango, the pleasant Fire Giant. Meladori was always a little cautious against Fire Giants cause they dish out pain quickly and when she was starting out, one was trying to con death me, I out lived him by a looooong time though. It was fun, I loved both chars, and hated letting Nadia auto delete, but I couldn't disappear and come back with an empowered char, so I just let her go.