Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Gatrisha Dupuis the Warder of the Glade, Herald Fantabulous
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23045
23045, (DELETED) [HERALD] Gatrisha Dupuis the Warder of the Glade, Herald Fantabulous
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 24 15:31:11 2003

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Gatrisha perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:109
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

23095, Later.
Posted by Keiigrahv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun talking to you, then I stopped seeing you
for a long time. Ah well. Hope to see you in your
next incarnation.
23048, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Gatrisha Dupuis the Warder of the Glade, Herald Fantabulous
Posted by Lialnst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am more fantabulous than you!!! BAH!
23050, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Gatrisha Dupuis the Warder of th...
Posted by Gatty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I am more fantabulous than you!!! BAH!

If by fantabulous you mean annoying, then yes.
23046, Poof!
I'm not one for playing roleless characters, and I'm really surprised I got as far as I did with this one but it did end up playing a part in my deletion. No point to the character really, and this one wouldn't have been an improvement over my last couple of characters. I guess the final straw was mob dying today (first death overall), and the fact that rangers really have no incentive to go past rank 40. I feel bad ditching Herald especially since it looks like a bunch are starting to jump off the ship, but nothing welcomes in the new year like dumping excess baggage.

Goodbye to all the people I interacted with. If you want a response, post. I'm too lethargic to address everyone at the moment.
23052, Vreadr.
Posted by Altiniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If one more herald goes poof I swear I'll.. Uh. Well. I don't know, but our ranks sure are THIN.
23074, RE: Vreadr.
It does suck, but I've played a steady diet of Heralds in the past and the only reason I played this one was because no other characters I rolled stuck past rank 15. Hope you get to marry someone eventually.
23054, RE: Poof!
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your RP was incredible, I thought you were an Imm's char or something... Always got what you wanted, when you wanted and had Arvam's attention all the time. You deserved it, you rocked. I envied you so much on Odie that I decided to stick with it longer than I planned. Too bad you didnt stick with it, but I understand. Drop me a line sometime: mngraphics85@hotmail.com

Happy Holidays!
23073, RE: Poof!
Thinking back on it, I guess I did get a lot of what I wanted out of the character, and it came so early and easily that boredom set in quicker. That's one of the things I didn't like - the lack of challenge for much of anything. I'm glad I convinced you to drop the whole "yous" and "and stuffs" because that was really annoying. :P Anyway, good luck with whatever you've moved onto now.
23088, RE: Poof!
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I havent moved onto anything, Im in a slump, and I dont want to quit CF again, I guess I just gotta give it some time for ideas to brew? Please come back soon, with whatever incarnation you choose, CF needs more people like you, I think.
23059, RE: Poof!
Posted by Soucivi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well Miss Gatrisha, you were so much fun to be around. For not having a developed role, you had a pretty tight handle on your character. I had fun, and yes, you were Fantabulous.
23072, RE: Poof!
Thanks. It was fun for a while and then it just wasn't, and as always, that's when it's time to quit. My initial feeling on your character was negative, but I warmed up to you after that. Good luck with everything, and sorry I bailed before that contest you were planning.