Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drakuniz the Field Marshall, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22768
22768, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Drakuniz the Field Marshall, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 15 00:20:36 2003

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Drakuniz perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:133
PK Ratio:54% (closer to 100% is better)

22775, Didn't see you much
Posted by Lene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember you taunting me when I was hiding somewhere since my range was composed of about 6 enemies, no allies, and 5 out of 6 of the enemies Imperial. I suppose that was an IC strategy to provoke a reaction out of my character and make him fall into a deathtrap.

Then there was the fight on Eastern when one boneshatter made me drop my dual wield sword, that was really, really painful. I was entertaining some thoughts of going flail/shield and just being a strip whore stripping all your weapons away and sacrificing them but since now you're dead I guess there's no opportunity. Hmph. I believe you just died and were regearing, and was injured as well... and handed my defeat to me on a platter.
22771, Had alot of fun
Posted by Drakuniz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really had alot of fun with this character. Learned alot about playing a hero range warrior. I'll deffinately be back again in warrior form really soon. Thanks to everyone in the Empire who made it fun! And piss off to all the ####ing paladins spamming wrath!
22774, RE: Had alot of fun
Posted by Dachratan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate maces, really really hate maces. Whenever I thought I'd attack you, you just bonecrush and I was done for. That sucks, but it was fun to just annoy you a bit from time to time :p

Good luck with the next.
22785, Another one goes
Posted by Dryzzel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm losing a few good Elites here. I'm sorry ot see you go, but why did you? You were a strong fighter.

Dryzzel
22787, RE: Another one goes
Posted by Drakuniz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dont you worry at all, I cant escape the politics or the palace for long. And I really discovered alot of things I could imrpove on.