Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Aered the Changeling
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22650
22650, (DELETED) [HERALD] Aered the Changeling
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 8 21:04:11 2003

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Aered perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:158

22733, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aered the Changeling
Posted by Agraemas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aered!

First off I will say this...drinking contests were fun...and that game we played...yeah I thought I good diving rhino...heh...Those times will be missed...

CLABBARD!
Agraemas
22651, Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros
Posted by Falstaff on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, that was interesting...

Ok, so the diving rhino thing. Ywyrrn got me started thinking we could get a rhino to dive underwater. We were going to make a travelling show of it. I carried a wizard's hat in her rememberance for a long time... It also made for some interesting interactions. All in all, good fun.

Someone else will have to tend to stoking the tale-telling fire and cleaning the mugs. I'm done for now, and taking a bit of a break. Too much to do, and not enough time to do it in. I'm sure you all know the drill.

Goodbyes:

Mossi-Lady: Absolute blast interacting with you. I've never been inducted by force before. *chuckle* I was busy being a barfly and all of a sudden I get to pour the ale! Thanks for letting me see the other side of the bar, and for letting me help hold half of Udgaard.

Agraemas: I think I hve killed you more times with whiskey than I PK'ed in this entire character's lifetime. *chuckle* It was always fun to run into you at the bar. You whole-heartedly deserve to be a bartender and I'm a bit grumpy you never got to be. At least you got a chest to serve from. :-)

Inzae: You creeped me the hell out. Seriously, I would avoid logging in just to avoid the creepy flirtaceous interactions. I realize it was in your roleplay, but gees. *shudder* Well played, just... Not my cup of tea.

Odelius: Sorry old friend, but I think I've left you with the bar and a whole group of young ones. They all seem to have promise. Try not to let anyone else die of alcohol poisoning in the bar. I know I made that quite the challenge... :-)

Shazirah: Thank you for letting me sit in on that interview. It was fun. I hope you find in the young ones what you're looking for.

Everyone else, reply and I'll be happy to respond.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Falstaff/Aered
22661, RE: Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering why you logged on then logged off almost immediately today, I had figured that's what you did, but was hoping I wasnt right. I'm sad to see you go, I'm sad to see any of the heralds go, but such is they way of things. I hope you find time to get around to playing another soon, if not a herald, something you have fun playing. See you around and good luck with whatever you choose to do.

...You will be missed.