Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Merilisa the Student of History
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22547
22547, (DELETED) [None] Merilisa the Student of History
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 3 09:48:35 2003

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Merilisa perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:61
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

22549, RE: (DELETED) [None] Merilisa the Student of History
Posted by Merilisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As enjoyable and amazing the first 43 ranks were, how equally uninteresting the few ranks beyond that were. Heroing would be reaching a number that doesn't 'really' mean anything, while I'm barely enjoying it anyway, so I won't.

I don't think I ever realized how truely usefull bards are to a group (or to yourself), but I really suck at PK with them (one excuse in my favor, was my first ;) ).

Farewells:

FRIENDS:
Iltarian: We had some really interesting chats and travels, shame we lost track. Would have asked for marriage, if you had left the Village.

Parick, Cismyrnae: Sorry that I can't wed the two of you, you were really good friends.

Anyone else I forgot, be sure to pull me by the ear okay?

ENEMIES:
As always, the Empire: I have respect for Zhenzar (and I think Dahrozirn) but the rest of you hardly is worth a single word, so I'll just shut up about that subject.

As Merilisa was a RP char, I'd appreciate any comments on my roleplaying, good or bad.

All in all this was a most enjoyable character, thanks for that. (But I didn't like where it's going to)
22553, RE: (DELETED) [None] Merilisa the Student of History
Posted by Zhenzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmmm, respect for me? ;)

I mean, i think we only fought that last time where you died to me and Yanacek?!

Anyways... Guess ill see you in the fields...

Zhenzar
22554, I mean general attitude nt
Posted by Merilisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
22810, RE: (DELETED) [None] Merilisa the Student of History
Posted by Parick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a great friend, and I loved every time we got to hang around and travel togeather. the fact that you were willing to marry Cismyrnae to me was nice. Unfortunitly no clue on what happend to her, ahh well, You are a great friend and i hope by chance our characters in the future will meet up!!