Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE) Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22399
22399, (RAGE) Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 19 2:30:52 2003

Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen was put to rest.

Race:arial
Class:Thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:181
PK Ratio:77% (closer to 100% is better)
22407, RE: (RAGE) Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen
Posted by Laes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess I will continue the trend and state that I did have you pegged for the next Shadow Lord as well :-) Very well played, extremely interested character and skilled player. A shame to see you deleted. Good luck with your next.
22402, there goes a good fella
Posted by flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were good, we ranked up together, learnng all the inns and outs of poisoner thieves together. Flaerglum liked you, and yeah i had you pegged to be the next shadowlord too, well guess ya never know. good work on this char make a villager next.
22401, RE: (RAGE) Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen
Posted by Aiekooso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just never was really comfortable with this guy. I did have you pegged for the next Shadow Lord though. See you around.
22400, RE: (RAGE) Thrydrn the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow, Cursed of the Ill Omen
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had to have been the most decked 15th-rank character I've ever seen.