Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Pyzondar the Master of Brass
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22388
22388, (DELETED) [None] Pyzondar the Master of Brass
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 17 13:53:51 2003

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Pyzondar perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:86
PK Ratio:94% (closer to 100% is better)

22389, See yas...
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made him to try out the new dagger spec and more specifically hurl throat/entwine with balance of the sisters... Too bad i couldn't even specialize in whip before i ran out of playing time. Made some stabs at getting into scion, but didn't have a role so I never expected to get in.

Was alot of people who put up good fights, but I can't remember any names but post if you wanna and I'll reply.

Anyway, maybe I'll be back in 2004. I'll see how things evolve.
22390, RE: See yas...
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made some stabs at getting into scion, but didn't have a role so I never expected to get in.

If you mean that you didn't have a written role: Most Scion inductions are handled entirely by mortals, who have no idea if you've used the role command or not. And I've previously stated that as far as I'm concerned, a written role can speed things along, but it is neither a guarantee nor a prerequisite.

If you mean that you had no role at all, then I agree Scion was a longshot.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
22391, Heh.
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I meant i didn't have a written one. Weird though, as I've been forced to write a role to get into battle as well as gotten strong suggestions (forces you to 'help role') with my imperial. But I guess different imms have different criterias...
22392, if I remember correctly
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think I had a written role with Daurwyn. Could be wrong, as I knew exactly what my history was down to fairly fine detail, but I don't think that I ever wrote it down.
22393, strange.
Posted by permanewbie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While I had a well defined history and role for Sehvoor from the time I rolled up....

I never got around to actually INPUTING it into the role command until after I got the General slot in the Village.

I might disagree with some of the things Valg sais, but I will have to agree whole-heartedly with what he sais here. It does not infact seem that a lack of a role input into the role command hinders your chances for most of the goals pc's go for.

"And that, my Lord, is how we know the world to be banana shaped."
22394, I haven't written a role for any character of mine. nt
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
22406, RE: See yas...
Posted by Cathoir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>If you mean that you had no role at all, then I agree Scion
>was a longshot.

You'd be suprised, it's very hard to distinguish between someone with an extremely poor grasp of roleplay and/or the english language and somebody who's just randomly "taking a stab at it."

spoonfed whiteboy
Cathoir