Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22370
22370, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 15 14:26:14 2003

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Xargnorek perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:138
PK Ratio:21% (closer to 100% is better)

22386, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Posted by Thewlse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbye to you. It was fun travelling with you..and I had not the slightest idea you were Vanadulin! Oh well, thanks for oathing me..take care and see you again.
22387, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a feeling you'll make a good imperial. :)
22375, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Posted by Sevarecan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping against hope that you'd hold out until your legacies
and that would make the difference, but it wasn't meant to be.

Good luck on your next.

Sevarecan
22378, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xargnorek the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
couldn't get a group, for three days running. 2k tnl.. drove me nuts. was killing little things and slowly edged it up to 1ktnl. right after i mob die i was asked to group. started laughing irl.
then when i go to learn again. raid. return to learning, raid. return to learning, then the shifter that had been running with the maran folk shows up and busts me into pieces. i had a neat idea for legacy combo's too. :) we'll i'd like to think so.
highest evil yet. :) i rather liked him.
22371, Xargnorek -yup me of course.
Well that was interesting. ran fine up until 42nd level. Then it was die within a few minutes of unghosting. 2k tnl got within 1k from learning skills.
finally decided to dress a little better thinking i could take something. 22k tnl *rofl* after that I just didn't care anymore. but i still followed through with my 'duty' as that was what this fella was all about.

To everyone involved. for the most part I had a great time.

hrm lets see.
empire. hrm.. a far Cry from what i thought it would be.
zhenzar this char was directly your fault. hehe. the conversation with vanadulin at the end there.
at least i went out shortly after getting the orb and stuff.

(i'm gonna leave out any downsides to all this)

to the wizard fellas, thanks for the shielding and such.
to the sneaky guys... :) good times. well yanacek i am more scared of than i was as vanadulin hehe. it's freaky.
to the holy folk. well vas you got me started on the path to the empire. everyone else. well ya did your jobs as well as i imagined.
to the blades rock on. keep those donations up.. hehe.

specific people woah too many to count sorry. i'm doin ya as groups.

maran.. great conversations. even though all but one time i recalled when i started to get my body back. really if someone would have tried to turn this guy pre-oath he would have done it.
but he stuck by his word.

sylvan didn't get to know y'all much. except on the bad end of a treant. :) felt sorry for that one bard early on i kept running into. started with a j. you had luck like me. *wince*

battle Probably the best i have gotten along with y'all in a long long time. hehe.

scion.. well some of you know my little secret :)

tribunals.. well for the most part we got along right well.
this was the most law abiding fella i think i have played since dimion. and i think dimion was less law-abiding.

orcs yeah i'm gonna lump y'all as a cabal. heh i had some big plans there that never went anywhere as ya all dissapeared on me.

to the fella who was almost dead when i got there near tir-talath. i really needed the clothes, i didnt even look. i was in garbage. so had no idea you were that wounded. (might have done it anyway) and i was dropping all my excess for ya, but well you know how that went.

i'm sure i'll have things to say to specific people later. but time to get the grandkids ready to go back to thier mom's.
on a side note all i got left of the bell's palsy is about a nickle size numb spot on my chin. for those of you who had asked how i was doin etc..

hrm okay yeah there is alot more. but i guess i'll do that later.

22376, Heh what contrasting chars
Posted by Chronic goodie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remembered liking Vanadulin, and I'm the same player who had that elf attack Xargnorek twice, and chase you around Thera. But you stunned me and ran, sneaky sneaky :P
22379, RE: Heh what contrasting chars
:) I had very little clothes. i think adamantite breastplate
sleeves and leggings, and a spear. maybe a few camelot things.
after stunning i looked you were almost perfectly healthy i was
about half dead. no money to run and heal and get back. or i'd have impaled. :)
there was several people i stunned and ran off from towards the end.
jirash had me gut-shotted twice and i didn't have a light spear both times. when i had one. did i ever run into him?? noooooo.
hehe.
22377, RE: Xargnorek -yup me of course.
Posted by Sgralnaoc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know my opinion of and for you from our conversations in game. Well done. I suspected you were trying to con die after all the times you came to fight when it wasn't prudent or tactical. Well done, good job, we'll see you again I hope.
22380, RE: Xargnorek -yup me of course.
I Wasn't really seeking it until the end there. the deal with all my
insane doings, was the character. I had to try to regain the codex
if someone else in empire would have tried and died once and then went to learning i had to try twice. that kind of thing.
22382, shame on me
Posted by Knightsteed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought I could smell a bajula elf from miles away, but a dark-elf has quite a different smell :P
I did try to help you in aridhol there and when the marans got me I was really really pissed off because it had taken me a while to find that gear, ah darn ought to have pitched in more.
Good to know you recovered. You are two up on me, an elf paladin and a drow warrior but I will catch up with a fire giant arcane :)

22385, RE: shame on me
haha.. well it was still kind of an elf. *wink*
22383, RE: Xargnorek -yup me of course.
Posted by Zhenzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe... Welcome on the other side, im glad i inspired you to do an Imperial, hope that you had fun as that is what counts... ;)

Zhenzar
22384, RE: Xargnorek -yup me of course.
had a blast up until 2k shy of 43rd. then after the 3rd or fourth point of con lost i was 'come on already..' i'd get killed scrounging up money for a teleport potion. just that then run and buy one could i pull it off.. nooo. hehe then my comp kinda died. (when i was gone for a couple of days.) during the transfer of info. my darkwar.mud fule on zmud went wacky. logged in got a message the file was corrupt, but of course i was logged in and announced. emp is about to raid. i go.. nothing works right. was funny. so i try to fix it on the fly. re-writing all the aliases and highlight triggers i could remember. after dying to maran-sylvan-maran-sylvan i passed pelthaas on eastern as a ghost and told him it was his turn next. though really they had two coming because flor(sp?)aise jumped his/her turn.
:) learned some neat things about places in the land i never explored in-depth before. but sadly, not where to re-gear an evil.
not sure which side i'll be on next, but i don't think anyone will see me coming. :)