Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE) Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22335
22335, (RAGE) Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thr Nov 13 2:30:25 2003

Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:199
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)
22344, RE: (RAGE) Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle
Posted by Flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gah whats with all the hatred against you. Rahidlean was an EXCELLENTLY planyed ASSASSIN. he was sneaky, and cocky, and damn good at what he did. How many people could not only effectively elude hunting parties of 5+ but actually manage to kill some of them while they were after him. Rahidlean was a very well execued assassin and the only opponent I as flaerglum had to pull my hair out and bash my head against the wall to try and beat, which I never did.

stop hating on the ideal assassin, its what they should be, if he didn't piss you off and make you feel unsafe then he wasn't very effective was he?

keep up the good work rahid
22350, I hate your goddamn poisons.
Posted by Rahidlean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ran around the room screaming victory warcries when I finished that fight. It took me so long to find a way to deal with some of those poisons appropriately. Thanks for the comments. Let people think what they want, doesn't much matter to me regardless.
22352, RE: (RAGE) Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle
Posted by DC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will say this though, there's a reason he went neutral and it wasn't roleplay. It was for the benefits associated with being neutral (and there are many, so long as you ignore the roleplay of being neutral). Tell me exactly how his actions were any less evil than your typical duergar thief or drow assassin? I saw no difference, indiscriminate killing and living to hurt/kill/annoy other people and players doesn't sound a lot like a neutral person to me. He attacked everyone...without any rhyme or reason. In the end though he made me laugh.
22343, And don't come back
Posted by Hezes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bashing you to death like a litle bitch was my characters greatest accomlpishment; I knew you were just running circles to keep my long enough for the other assasin to assasinate me but I can imagine the look on your face as your body hit the ground and that great suit you built from playing like a little bitch was gone. Getting assasinated as you hit the ground didn't even bother me. I smiled for an hour.
Your char contributed nothing, accomplished nothing and you couldn't even stick it out...doing nothing.

ZHEES
22348, ####.
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A well played assassin should never ever get into a real fight, or he dont have to atleast. Thats part of the class, perhaps the most sneaky class in the game. They are called assassins for a reason, assassinating, not fighting.
22337, RE: (RAGE) Rahidlean the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Hunted of Battle
Posted by Baielko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Things started out pretty good between us. Then you just because a huge duche and live only to Annoy the #### out of the whole village, or so it seemed. That one time, you were in the freaking ruins. You would attack the giant, imediatly flee and hide. You did this for literally a ####ing hour. Anytime someone would show up, you would just sit hidden, stalking none the less. Did you think someone would just sit there letting you stalk them? You just really pissed me off to no end.
22338, Excellent. I succeeded, then. nt
22340, You were like the worst neutral ever.
Posted by Enemy of yours on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even when you got your butt kicked, all you did was talk smack. In addition, you attacked almost everyone you saw, told people to log out (after they beat you), etc. I don't think I've seen a worse roleplayer to date, you should have been turned evil. Unless your role was to be an evil guy who the gods didn't notice enough to peg evil, you were horrible.
22341, I owe you no explanation, but...
Hardly did I ever just attack anyone. Usually I stalked the living #### out of them, first. Role? My actions were always predicated (well, almost always) by the actions of others. If I attacked you without previous incident, it was likely the result of you sitting around doing jack #### other than making yourself wonderful assassination practice. Turned evil? Sure, if the previous statement didn't apply 90%+ of the time. I have no recollection of ever telling anyone to "log out", let alone talking #### after being beaten (understanding the definition of beaten as being killed). Worst roleplay? Somewhow I doubt that, seeing as I was given exp boosts for it, and that you more than likely know very little about the char beyond what your thin perspective let you see. Oh well, glad I could irritate the living #### out of you, too. Know that I enjoyed it, very much.
22342, RE: I owe you no explanation, but...
Posted by Areydon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sure attacked me for no reason if I follow your logic. Not that you were particularily nasty in any way. You nearly died and I was somewhat lagged out. So don't go passing yourself of as some kind of roleplayer, you would just attack anyone. I actually saw you do that to more characters then just myself. So I call BS on you roleplaying.
22369, For reference.
Posted by Enemy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't irritate me, I just thought you were a newb or something who couldn't figure out how alignment works. The retarded part is you pegged yourself neutral yet here you are saying you got a kick out of annoying players OOC. The only thing that annoyed me was your lack of an evil align, since it was pretty much obvious to myself, all my allies, and all of yours, that you should've been evil.
22346, I agree with that, totally.
Posted by Mahar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I beat the livin sh1t outa him twice, and once killed him then he talked all kinds of stuff back. Lied about your encounters with me without a thought. The character absolutely disgusted me, both as a player and as a char.