Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Umbrand the Master of Brass
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22319
22319, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Umbrand the Master of Brass
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 12 15:49:15 2003

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Umbrand perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:57
PK Ratio:12% (closer to 100% is better)

22320, Fare ya well
Posted by Umbrand on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wanted to hero him, but my last shred of fun simply left me. No particular reason, just a sum of a few.

Alright, farewells

Vynmylak: Thanks for the induction. Good to have you back
Guddomelig: Thanks for the recommendation and the high praise

Everyone else of the fortress: Thanks, been fun

Ilerian: You were a good friend, enjoyed travelling.

Everyone else I travelled with: been fun

About the Empire:
I like it, but it has grown out of proportion ridiculously. The few hours before I deleted, I often had ten imperials in my range, and that's not even counting the ones I can't see. Retrieving simply is a pain, and I hate perfect match centurions that make fleeing real hard (14 tries and still no luck) and deal MASSACRES for punches, especially if they are shielded and quickened, and constantly healed ;).
Also, it really was amazing how when Zhenzar or Ziulan or Dahrozirn(sp?) appeared, or when we lost the orb, all of a sudden everyone else emerges. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Past characters: Ahtanri(Hero) and a whole bunch of mid-thirties chars

-Turambar

PS: Sorry if I forgot someone. Let me know if I did
22331, RE: Fare ya well
Posted by Ziualan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know exactly what your talking about. Its not so much when its just me on, but when say me and Zhenzar are on, or Yanacek and me are on alot of imperials start logging on. I have also seen this sort of thing with the Fortress as well so its not just one sided.
22381, RE: Fare ya well
Posted by Ilerian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sad to see you go. Umbrand was a kind, loyal, and above all else dutiful character. I wished you had made acolyte, you certainly deserved it. But I could tell that fighting the Empire was weighing you down. Good luck with your next character. I'll miss you.
Ilerian A'ronian