Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Qxaalzihn the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22304
22304, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Qxaalzihn the Master of Brass, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 10 03:37:21 2003

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Qxaalzihn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:57
PK Ratio:71% (closer to 100% is better)

22307, What brought this on?
Posted by Yoshifesd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to be doing well enough.
22309, Empire is teh sux
Posted by Catastrophic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just kidding.

But I didn't really like my experience in Empire. I don't like the fact that you have to donate so much to get promotions. If it weren't for the fact that I have a spot with good donation returns, I probably wouldn't have even made it to Imperial Blade. And another thing, Empire leaders don't log on often enough. The few times I spoke with the Warmaster about promotion, he couldn't, because he had just promoted someone else. And I only saw him like 3-4 times tops. Bah. Oh well.

Oh, and I also pretty much stopped RPing with the char and was just wittled down to "t personIkilled Take the oath." Good luck with your's, though
22312, Had a couple of fun fights.
Posted by Riathiliano on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One all I think? Although I did really hand myself to you on a platter that second time ;) One of the more compitent lower level Imperials I fought (and by that I don't mean, "You were ok but I was better". I just mean you were one of the better imperials). Well done.
22313, Unfortunate timing I'd say
Posted by Dryzzel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, my life has been busy for the past couple of weeks, but its slowing down a bit more now. I'm around again more, and I'm sorry your experience was bad, but let me just say, the Blades donation requirements, are way below that of the other sects.

Again, sorry about the promotion thing, but I've also set up some standards that are a bit higher i believe than others have set.

Luck with whatever is next.

Dryzzel