Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of Shadows
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22190
22190, (AUTO) Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of Shadows
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 5 2:30:7 2003

Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of Shadows was put to rest.

Race:felar
Class:Assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:ARBITER, the Arbiters of Judgement
Hours:253
PK Ratio:93% (closer to 100% is better)
22295, RE: (AUTO) Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of Shadows
Posted by Jae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I said most of what I said about you in my farewell, and I think most everyone summed it up in what I've read so far. You flat out rocked. I've never seen an assassin do some of the things you did, and you made it look easy. I thought you played an excellent maran, and I hope you have as much fun on your next as you did with this one.

Derexal

p.s. Thats five, you lose.
22286, RE: (AUTO) Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of Shadows
Posted by Rogardian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that sucks, although we saw this coming about the time the Fort ended up in power. I thought you were the consumate assassin... always poping out of the shadows when I least expected it. Sometimes I didn't even know you were on and you'd show up at a raid with us. The time I broke into the Galadon warriors guild and killed that dagger-spec warrior, and you jumped out of the shadows and said I had interruped your stalking was pretty funny. Just the way I'd envision a blunt dwarf and a sneaky assassin working together. "Eh? Oh. That 'subtlety' thing. Right. Sorry."

You were a complete beast against those typical assassin killers (especially APs). Hope you come back.

Rog
22248, Damn, from what I could tell
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a pretty solid maran when you were around. Too bad you're gone.
22219, I sort of saw this coming, even if hoped it wouldn't
Posted by Lariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a beast. The person I saw who dispelled the myth that all you need to do to kill as assassin is use an axe/mace and bash. I remember when you took out some imperial axe/mace warrior solo with me standing there. I didn't even heal or sanc you and you just took him down like nobody's business. Anyways, you were pretty fun to be around, but you just seemed to fade away there in the end. I just wondered if it was being bored when it was all goodies mostly for that stretch there.

Anyways, great character, sad to lose such a potent ally.
22211, RE: (AUTO) Calisha the Bright Whisper, Hidden Hunter of...
Posted by Jirash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*sigh*
So it came at last. I was fearing this. I liked Calisha a lot, she was an embodiment of fuzzy fury in battle. You knew when to pull out as well, something I'm still trying to learn the ropes of :P

I hope you'll be back in one form or another, it can only get better from an already good starting point. Toots.

Jirash