Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22091
22091, (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 1 2:30:16 2003

Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle was put to rest.

Race:cloud
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:250
PK Ratio:55% (closer to 100% is better)
22243, RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nicely played, I thought you did an excellent job of proving that defenders can be very feared in PK. You were a solid General, but your times were just a bit too intermittant for that to last. I hate to see Villagers, especially well-played ones, just fade away...but sometimes these things happen. I'm sure you'll be back!
22221, WTF, you were amazing when I saw you txt
Posted by Slathigern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But then you just dissapeared, I waited weeks to ask you to step down from the General Position (I have high respect, but the General needed to be seen) I also wanted to travel with you more. Anyhow well done.

BattleCharmed
22203, RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I aint excactly sure what to say... I suppose all I can say is what
happened? You were a great choice for General, One hell of a defender
and quiet the force in battle. Wish you would or could have stuck
around because people whom fight at your level are hard to come by.
Either way I guess I just wish you the best in whatever your doing now
and would like to see you come back sometime.

Darktears
22265, RE: (AUTO) Cerkc the Weaponsmaster, General of Battle
Posted by Cerkc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for the autodelete, but I really fell off the roleplay with this character (as well as getting too caught up in RL). I made some poor decisions and altered what I was going to pick for a second spec and legacies, which changed where I had designed the character to be. Also, with the vanishing of Nexus and Warlock, there was a long time with no good enemies, and if I am going to be in a cabal, I want to raid other cabals. I liked most of the folks in the cabal and the Rites were the best Rites I have ever participated in.

As for defenders, frankly they have their ups and downs. I would probably suggest a few small changes. First, let them field dress when they are resting if the target is resting also. If I were designing the skill from scratch, I would have it give a bonus healing to anyone who is sleeping, the same as now for resting and a little less for standing folks. Poultice should also be usable when resting. Poultice should also give an echo giving what was cured if you do it on someone else. I also never got poultice to work on crimson scourge, which bugged me a bit. The bone setting thing would also add a nice tool to their kit, and I like the fact that it comes with a drawback when it works.

Thats all I can think of now.

Cerkc Eagleclaw