Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE) Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21652
21652, (RAGE) Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 8 2:30:36 2003

Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ARBITER, the Arbiters of Judgement
Hours:183
PK Ratio:83% (closer to 100% is better)
21663, Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix
Posted by Rhual on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well first it wasn't a rage, I just think any hero who deletes now usualy ends up with that rage title since it made me wait a week for this to get posted. Just was really boring with nothing going on most the time.

There were too many friends and enemeys to remember so I'll just say thanks to everyone and that I had fun. Feel free to post and I'll try to respond to any that I can remember.
21665, I dug ya...
Posted by Tyohleib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was nice "coming up" with you. You were definately balls to the wall and I respected that. Good job.

Ty.
21666, RE: Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix
Posted by Goronik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun. We had a few good talks, each knowing very well that the other would never be convinced. We had some good, close fights, though I got annoyed when I forgot to fly. It was nice, when there weren't swarms of other Maran behind you... which isn't your fault, just that it seemed to be the usual condition when I saw you.

One thing I did wonder: Maybe you know why it seems like every warrior and his brother specs in spear?
21680, Spear spec
No clue and the only reason I went spear spec is I've never had a high ranking one before. That and I wanted to play with a prime dex stat human who had felar traits..so I figured since most felars take spear I would take it as well.
21695, RE: Great Maran, goodbye
Posted by Guddomelig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of the Maran I enjoyed healing and helping the most because I *knew* it would always pay off with 1-50 enemies becoming toast! You are one of the players that make me want to roll another warrior, but then I think. . .what would you all do without me?

Guddo
21749, RE: Rhual Steelclaw the Savage Fury of the Phoenix
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I took my sweet time posting but you were fun as hell to even hear on cb hehe. and yeah when I first saw you physically I was like
human?!?! but isn't he a felar? what the???
:)
You fell into my list of 'bad-asses' good luck and all that.
21661, Phooey
Posted by Lariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh Rhual, you were the best chaotic evil arbiter I've ever seen. It really was tough getting into a dormant cabal with the wrong ethos I bet.

That aside, your title explains it all. You were a beast. It wasn't long after I inducted you we started hearing "##### dead" on the cb every so often. I liked the role too, raised by felar with some felar mannerisms. I found it funny how many times people would offer you felar gear later on.

Good luck with whats next.
21659, Wootie Rhual!
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit damnit damnit. I liked Rhual, it's too bad you're gone.
21664, Mreowr Wootie
Was fun though at times you drove me fricking nuts with the wootie and then everyone else starting in with the damn wootie :P
21658, I gotta know...
Posted by Jaedren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why?
When?
How?
Why?

Jae
21660, Cosign. n/t
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t