Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wuntarro the Shaman of Ice, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21552
21552, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wuntarro the Shaman of Ice, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 30 07:34:53 2003

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Wuntarro perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:121
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

21572, Wootie!
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great char, man. One of those enemies that you just gotta love. And seeing by your list of past chars, one of those 'players' that you just gotta love.
21554, FINISH HIM!!
Posted by WUNTARRO WINS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Disclaimer: I wrote this 2 weeks ago, and only roughly revised it. Some things maybe inaccurate.

Dun dun dun – and anothuh one bites the dustuh! This character was totally fun. Fights were great, RP was pretty good, and Khasotholas is the pimp god of all time to follow. I have absolutely no reason to delete this character except that I finally managed to get a Minotaur spot. I really want to give my Minotaur the time and attention warranted by its rarity. I’d also like to do the same for Wuntarro, and since I can’t do both I have to choose the Minotaur. As great as Wuntarro is, I can play an imperial duergar shaman any time I want – a Minotaur comes once in a blue moon. I’m defiantly abandoning plans for a great character.

I must say it was good to play an evil again. My last run of chars have been goodies. Evils are waaaaay easier, IMHO. Being able to kill anything for what you need is great. Beats the stuffing out of requesting saaaay a bracer or a ring, and then having to wait for a crash to get another one.

RACE/CLASS/CABAL COMBO COMMENTS

Ridiculously strong. This would have been my third hero shaman, and probably my fifth or sixth shaman ever. This was my first duergar and my first Imperial. The biggest enemy to a shaman, and really its only true thorn is a thief or assassin. A tripper popping out of the shadows when you’re not flying or sanced is bad news. I think it’s really the only way my shamans ever lose consistently. Well, that problem is gone when you can see hidden. Another problem with shaman is that you either have too low mana, and lots of hp, or lots of mana and not so much hp. (Speaking from a race standpoint, and not gear.) Well duergar get the mad hp, and black channel makes up for the low wis. Shaman need to have a lot of damage redux, black shroud is sick for that. Shaman can’t keep people from fleeing… hello centurions. Just about any weakness a shaman has can be, at least in part, overcome by being a duergar and having Imperial Priesthood.

I was never afraid to fight, or charge down bad odds with this character so I’m proud to say I died only 6 times. Twice was to low level tripping warriors who caught me spamming directions. Once was to a Maran gang Verisla and I tried to take down, but I screwed us up by withering the one person he knocked out. Fourth was to Kalirf while he had an out of range tranny with him, and maybe a healer? And I was regearing from the previous loss. Fifth was to Yyrdoouhn who cranialed me to death while I was spamming directions. (oh yea, don’t spam directions people *mutter*) Sixth was to Huren, who my drunk ass tried to wither at 200 hps. He was already withered. *sigh* that one shouldn’t have happened. Shouldn’t play drunk, I guess. I actually had a seventh death to Ozlif and Obaznuk right before I deleted, I through myself at Ozlif thinking I would have one last fight, but be able to get away. The along comes friggin’ wootie guy pincering me! Bah!.

The best piece of advice I can give about actually KILLING people with shaman is this: Don’t fight to win, fight to not lose. There is more wisdom in that statement than you would believe. As a shaman you have to do juuuust enough to win. I knew I had done my job well when I had 200hps, a corpse in front of me, and its owner saying, “You are so lucky! I almost had you!” Trust me, you didn’t.

COMMENTS ON EMPIRE

Great cabal! Endless RP potential, which to me is hands down the most important part of CF. Its what makes it different than video games, and what makes it so addictive. Unfortunately only a small percentage of current Imperials are doing any RP. (My opinion, of course.) At one point I was so discouraged by lack of RP that I was ready to delete… a pep talk from Khaso changed my mind, and I’m glad for that. In Istendil’s story of his life he says something like, “In –AwholeBunchOfYears- no one ever asked me why a necro had two swords on his back.” I felt that way too. In all that time of being REALLY obvious about a missing hand and eye, no one ever said, “Hey Wuntarro, how’d ya lose that eye?” For ####s sake… I do stuff like that to stimulate RP chances, and no one ever jumped on them. Even when your just sitting there waiting for a raid, repop, whatever people don’t talk, emote or anything. I always just bitterly imagined they were talking on AIM instead of IC.

I’d hate to see Empire just become the gang bang cabal again. There is such a chance for in depth RP, use it Imperials.

I think if the IMMS animated the prelate, assassin etc. every once in a while – and maybe did some questiness it might draw more RP out of players. I dunno, you guys would know better than I do.

GOODBYES in no particular order.

Immortal:

Thank you guys SO much for this game. I think if people knew the amount of work that went into making a –single- area they’d have a lot more respect for you guys. CF is great. The classes and races are very well balanced. I think what you guys did with legacies and practicing was great. Warriors don’t sit around being dip####s spamming their skills up, warriors are good at all levels, and don’t level sit as much, all this means that priest and mage classes can finally find a tank for their group. Big big Kudos.

Khasotholas: You have a bit of your predecessor in you. Our interactions were great, and I finally had a speech aliased that explained my beliefs. I couldn’t wait to show you, but now it looks like I won’t get the chance. Taking sphere pride was an accident. I meant to “sphere order” and “help pride” but I got it backwards. I quickly adapted Pride to your religion, and decided that I liked the challenge better than actually taking one of your spheres. I’ll defiantly be back to play another follower of yours.

Zhulginlour: I know you hit harder than Huren? Huh… I don’t get it.

Empire:

Vethna: I always felt like you could RP, but maybe sometimes didn’t. Our talks were always good, fighting along side you was not good. I was going to keep it all positive, but you saying it seems like I don’t know what I’m doing was offensive. I’m going to be glad, for once, that PK ratios are posted. Mine is considerably bigger than yours, sweetheart. I was super-happy the day we killed Obaznuk and Rhual.

Msthna: Sorry to see you go. You were kinda neat, but not very feminine.

Arkozian: Enjoyed are talks. Stop level sitting. hehe

Hauthnor: Knock out traps and shaman are mean mean mean. You were a quality, dependable group mate… but I thought you lacked some RP.

Zhenzar: Fun talks. I fought you with my last Maran too, and it was actually you and Jerelt that inspired me to make Wuntarro. I was hoping to get enough of your respect that you’d listen to me on some tactics. Good luck man. I like you.

Drozhurrb: Very neat character, very competent player. Having said that, you’re a cocky bastard.

Grrhanr: You have heart, and I admire that very much. You’re like a blade should be, willing to throw down your life in the name of Order and for the Imperial Codex. I wish you would have slowed down a bit to RP with me now and again, but I think the lack of RP between us may have been a sect thing and not so much a lack of RP in you thing. I hope you light a fire underneath the ninny, #### asses of the rest of the Blades. They’d do very well to be like their War Master.

Isengrim: Having seen you from the Maran side, I thought you sucked. Now having seen you from the Empire side… I still think you suck.

Amadalie: Really enjoyed our earlier talks. I give you props for stepping down as High Priestess when you got busy IRL, instead of just stringing everyone along to keep a leader spot

If you didn’t get a mention, I probably don’t have much respect for you. Too many of you are gang banging idiots who only show up when the odds are in their favor.

Fortress:

I have to say that I am extremely enlightened playing against you, instead of with you. A LOT of you are whiny beatches, who won’t fight with out the odds stacked in your favor. Or who call for a healer or tranny at the first sign of trouble coming. I really think shamans should get a sup that blocks gate. IMMS? The next time I play a Maran I’m going sphere honor, and I’m not taking nothing from nobody.

Kalirf: Never afraid to fight me, I like that. Nice job killing me in the Palace… I didn’t think I could kill you with all the support you had there, but I was trying to weaken you enough so that you couldn’t fight the blademaster etc. and take the Codex.

Felar assassin that starts with M: You talk a lot of smack for someone with no power to back it up.

Obaznuk: Tough bastard! I spent sooo much effort in our first fight trying to make you drop your weapon. Later on I figured out that you had fist of the titan. I figured I’d probably have to wait until I made hero, load up on preps, and just try to beat you toe to toe. I was really looking forward to figuring out how to beat an axe spec that couldn’t drop his weapons, and that wouldn’t get away as soon as he started losing. Wootie!

Rhual: One of my finest victories in CF ever. 43 rd level duergar shaman against hero level maran mace spec. Everyone warned me to watch out for you long before you became “Savage Fury.” Then when you got that way-pimp title I was like “holy crap, that guy must be good.” The morning we fought was perfect, because you couldn’t call a healer or transmuter or another maran to help you. It was going to be just you and me. I ran you through my shaman ringer – totally let you get your confidence up by me barely making it away. Do something, flee, run away a few steps, get attacked, flee, get attacked, do something, flee, quaff a dam redux, get attacked, flee. Then I lead you to Tir Talath, because I figured if you had a potion you would have used it by then. Blinded you in the most confusing part of the city, fled and withered. Then after 10 failed summons into a closed room, I just followed you around demonfiring you to death. I had a plan on that one, and it worked. I was, however, really disappointed that you were such a sore loser. When people kill my Maran I always come back with something like, “You can tear down my body, but you will never break my spirit. This day was yours; darkling, but the next will be mine.” Saying, “You only fight if you can wither me, coward” is way weak. If you have a log of that fight, I’d like to see it.

Guddomelig: I have a near sure fire way to kill a healer with a duergar shaman. Unfortunately I never managed to get high enough to get the needed items or to actually harm you. Aside from that I thought you played your role as a healer dawnie very well. Hats off to ya, man!

Azagren: Another real tough bastard! You were one of the people that managed to catch me spamming movements at low levels and trip me to death. I did kill you after that, but not one on one. I guess that makes you the winner, dammit. I was, however, really disappointed when you called everyone in the fort to help you the day we fought around the Ugruks and Eastern Road. You had 9 levels on me, and you called everyone to help you right off the bat. (or so it seemed from my perspective) I was setting you up for a great kill. Damn those healers!

Seems like I’m forgetting another human warrior in here somewhere… *ponder*

Sylvan:

Arsiep: I don’t like you for one reason. At pre20th level I killed you and your groupmate. You were all like “Why did you kill me, I’m a neutral gnome with no qualms with the empire.” I was like; fine, just don’t assist your groupmates in the future. Then I let you be I don’t know how many times while I killed the rest of your group. Never once did you mention you were sylvan, until one day I was raiding and you popped up. Lack of class man.

Wohrud: Pretty sure you were a sylvan. Lucky bastard two times, once when an elf shaman gave you water breathing in the Grove when I had you stuck in the cave, and the second time when Denzibah gaunted you to the shadow grove, and I couldn’t get to Land’s End before faerie fire wore off. *sigh* Good luck.

Choranek: You have to be an RP character. I kicked your ass three times with a 43 rd level DUERGAR. *boggle* I appreciate the way you talk, if no one else does, and you must be a pretty damn good Rper to be titled and a cabal leader. Wish I could have had more time to appreciate you.

Pelthaas: Thank god I never had to fight YOU.

Scion:

Zaknafir: If I didn’t know via OOC means, I would not have known you were a Scion. Competent groupmate, interesting char. Good luck.

Arial AP ill omen guy: We had a talk before we started fighting. You seemed cool with your mask and your beak and all. Fights with you were… well… ####ty. Kinda seemed like you’re not real comfortable with the AP class yet. I dunno, but good luck.

Warlock:

Izhmash: You suck. You couldn’t even kill me when I was held by a spirit knight. You KNEW you couldn’t kill me, and so you resorted to cheap ass stoneshattering.

Battle:

Paranormus? Cloud giant warrior: I yelled for peace, dammit. A shame I had to kill you because you were a very cool character to talk to. My hats off to you, good luck.

Huren: Bad ass. *mutter*

Slatightern, Yydooruhn: Blah, if you going to break the treaty don’t say it was ME who was ignoring it.

None:

Karmen: Ooof! You seem pretty tough. Death toll in one on ones was one to nothing in favor of me. Death toll in gang bangs was also one to none in favor of me. The count for times I had to run away with my duergar tail between my legs…. WAY in favor of you. I actually felt bad about ganging you down, but peer pressure got the better of me. I think I finally figured out how to beat you. I’ll have to check it out with my next duergar shaman. Oh, and if I hear one more person say “Just blind the archon” like that is somehow a working strategy, I’m going to scream. Good luck!

Romario: Not as tough as Karmen – but still worth mentioning.

If I missed anyone just post, I’ll try to respond.

Past characters of any note were:

Ansellius
Sewlon
Warborf (still my favorite)
Maemar
Dutaelmian
Faotaebul
21555, RE: FINISH HIM!!
Posted by Rhual on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't have much interactions with you other then that one day and the few other times you guys came at me in that hell group (ap/shaman/thief/healer/assassin) unless I'm confusing you with one of the many other shamans.
What can I say? I had a bad day that say having died just eariler and having ####ty gear and figured what the hell, I see you so I am duty bound to have a go at you. You played it well and had the luck that day and beat me what can I say. As to sore loser? I wasn't saying anything to you till you started the little taunt in which I responded with how you would flee most the time and hardly totaly defeated me. And yeah, its hard not to kill me when I'm withered with -20str (that fricking sucked) and blind and no potions.
As for the "I lead you into my trap, by letting you get me to convulsing, and later on fleeing and get attacked and fleeing" I will have to call BS. No one "lets" the other person get them to convulsing. As well, I think you were trying to get in a wither/rot on each of those flees since that is the trend among shamans.

Good kill by and by, and good luck.
21560, *points to Gareth/Garenth*
Posted by Wuntarro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Myokie, I didn't mean to do that. Myokie, I was trying to wither every time. Dude, seriously... you think I can't spam west down the eastern road and get ahead of you if I -really- wanted to? If I wanted to flee and wither, I'd move twenty rooms away where you couldn't scan and then I'd spam "co wither rhual." Oh, and I guess I just forgot to put up shield, stone skin, aura, and haste until the middle of the fight. Riiiight, I wasn't trying to give you a sense of overconfidence, I'm just stupid.

Ok I'm really being an asshole to someone I actually respect, I'm sorry. Your right, flee wither/rot is a common shaman strategy, but it isn't really one of mine. Wither will make a guy run right off, and I always try to make it hard for him to get far before I make him want to leave.

As to me ganging, it was rare. Certainly never with a crowd that big. I think the only other time we fought was when Verisla and I killed you and Obaznuk while you were raiding. I tended to stay away from the large gangs. The only time I'd gang someone down was when a thief knocked one of you guys out and mentioned it over the CB. Generally speaking I'd rather be the one on three, than the three on one.
21561, Oh and,
I wasn't trying to taunt you. What I said was, "You weren't just beaten, you were bested." That was my way of saying it was a fair, one on one fight, in which you had every opportunity to use your abilities, and I had every opportunity to use mine. No one called for help (until you did at the end) and no one cheated, the better man (in this particular instance) won. I honestly expected to get slammed in return with some really degrading remark, and was dissapointed with what you did say. *shrug*

Seriously though, do you expect my sphere Pride shaman to say, "Wow you shure R a tough maran?"
21564, RE: Oh and,
Posted by Rhual on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yep, you did win and have no problem with that. I've been beaten solo, ganked, and when I was in a group. A death is a death, you get back up and keep plugging away. I guess that day you just caught me at a bad time having died earlier and already grumbly so you didn’t get much of conversation. (That and I was grumbly about the bard not being very helpful for telling me where I was but eh). My comment wasn't so much whining, since yeah, you use all you have to win. It was more of how I took it as you “owned” me to which he didn’t see.

As for the flee/wither, perhaps not but that was the only thing I could think of since you kept trying to wither me (and got a few off earlier). If you didn’t, ok, if that was your plan the cool for you and well done. I wasn’t really overconfident, just more of I have nothing to lose but this ####ty gear and a loss.
21562, RE: FINISH HIM!!
Posted by Fahnrore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What the...

You were Faotaebul? What the hell happened man? You rocked. Then you disappeared. Any explanations?

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."
21565, *sniff* Oh the sad, sad loss of Faotaebul
Posted by Faotaebul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow... someone thought I rocked?! Faotaebul was my attempt to IMM, and he was like my ultimate character. He was a lot of what I aspire to be, and I incorporated a lot of my personal life's philosophy into his character.

I'm a general contractor in real life, and I had started my own business the summer before I made Faotaebul. Faotaebul I played during the winter, because I just didn't have much work. Then when summer came things EXPLODED for me. Faotaebul was basically forgotten, and auto deleted quietly.

I always felt like Faotaebul's RP went largely unnoticed. He was a little bit... hmm... condescending, maybe? He thought that everyone should strive to be as pious as he did, and was verbost about it. I think that was the only part of him that anyone picked up on. No one seemed to appreciate that I had poomse (or katas) aliased out with him, or that he'd spend time teaching anyone meditation techniques. It was kind of a throw back to Tahren and Warborf days in the forge, and I was hoping to kind of take on an apprentice of sorts, but one never came along.
21563, RE: FINISH HIM!!
Posted by Choranek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm well I remember things being a bit closer. One scrap in Imperial lands I had no herbs and no wards when you showed up and I started the fight real low on mana, but I stayed around to play and got you to flee. Damn good fight though. Then you came back when I had herbs, you didn't stay too long that time *grin*.

Then you caught later me running from Yana with about 100 hp and I managed to forest haven right on your lap. Bugger!

Anyway good job from what I saw you were a very competent Shaman, and didn't rely on the flee rot routine
21566, *laugh*
THATS why you were just sitting there like that!

Actually the first fight we had, where you had no mana, I didn't really either. In fact, I think I had just fought some invoker, and slipped on some grease into the spirit knight. Then I got my ass kicked until I wimpied past my centurions. When the hold wore off I was scooting to the palace, and there you were. It was toe to toe, and I was trying to keep it that way so you wouldn't flee. I had some tricks in my back pocket if I started to lose too bad (dam redux and healing pills) but it turned out I didn't need it.

I don't remember being sent packing in Imperial lands, but I DO remember getting the crap kicked out of me in Aridhol. If I hadn't been with an invoker who shielded me, and had a healer there to keep me healthy you'd have nailed me for sure. The hunt is a tough mammy jammy.

Congrats on imming too. Lots of work ahead of you! muahaahah
21567, Here you go
Posted by Choranek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No Sanc on your part didn't help. This was the second time we tangled.
I'll need to search down the no herbs one.

<748hp 991m 719mv full outdoor wilderness standing 7 AM>
Wuntarro has arrived.
Wuntarro becomes entangled in a patch of overgrown briar!
The briar's entanglement maims Wuntarro!

Wuntarro yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'
You call upon the beasts to help you.
A huge gray wolf moves in to attack Wuntarro!
A huge gray wolf's bite EVISCERATES Wuntarro!
Wuntarro has a few scratches.
<90-99%>

<748hp 891m 719mv full outdoor wilderness fighting 7 AM>
Wuntarro's pierce MASSACRES a huge gray wolf!
You step out from your cover.
Your crush wounds Wuntarro.
A lynx's claw MANGLES Wuntarro!
The Treant's beating DISMEMBERS Wuntarro!
The Treant's beating MASSACRES Wuntarro!
The Treant's beating MASSACRES Wuntarro!
The gods protect Wuntarro from Pelthaas.
Wuntarro is gushing blood.
<30-50%>

You narrow your eyes and glare in Wuntarro's direction.
You burn Wuntarro with the light of the sun!
Your sunray >>> ANNIHILATES <<< Wuntarro!
Wuntarro is writhing in agony.
<15-30%>

Your carapace subsides.
Wuntarro is writhing in agony.
<15-30%>

<748hp 873m 734mv full outdoor wilderness fighting 8 AM>
Wuntarro leaves north.
Wuntarro has fled!

On whom?

and you worded before I got the lightning bolt off
21569, This is me getting my ass handed to me, but
Posted by Wuntaroo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
its also me unprepared. Like you said, no sanc. What you see is me not knowing your chamed on the road, walking into 2 rounds of lag from briars, fleeing on wimpy, and wording right off. Its not the same as all things being equal, and you send me packing.
21568, Level sitting!? Level sitting!?
Posted by Arkozian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Arkozian: Enjoyed are talks. Stop level sitting. hehe

Well a big hearty #### you to you too! :P

I rank up to hero range then virtually EVERY single imperial higher than me deletes. Sevarecan imms, you dissappear, Grrhanr deletes, Dadinho deletes, Msthna deletes, Verisla deletes etc. So for over a week whenever I try and rank I have air forms pouncing on me and hero human marans raiding with their mid-forties storm giants. So I am like #### this, I aint ranking until someone my rank or higher starts playing as much as I do.
21570, I know, I know, you bastard.
I love being the underdog, but being the underdog sucks horse monkeys when your a healer. Sadly I have now deleted my minotaur AND Wuntarro, otherwise I'd be right there to take on those bastards with you.

Your one of the people I'd trust not to ask me about barrier wands if I give you my email, so here you go: gfgrillguy@yahoo.com
21571, RE: FINISH HIM!!
Posted by Gwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>Vethna: I always felt like you could RP, but maybe sometimes
>didn’t. Our talks were always good, fighting along side you
>was not good. I was going to keep it all positive, but you
>saying it seems like I don’t know what I’m doing was
>offensive. I’m going to be glad, for once, that PK ratios are
>posted. Mine is considerably bigger than yours, sweetheart. I
>was super-happy the day we killed Obaznuk and Rhual.
>

Ummm...I'm a little lost here! Vethna was a Felar assassin squire in the Fortress and he was very good at RP, always telling us to clean up our mess and giving scouting reports and such. Perhaps you have him confused with someone else?

21574, VERISLA!
Yea, see Vethna I liked. Even IC I couldn't make that distinction very well. Sooooorry.
21575, Confused
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Vethna: I always felt like you could RP, but maybe sometimes didn’t. Our talks were always good, fighting along side you was not good. I was going to keep it all positive, but you saying it seems like I don’t know what I’m doing was offensive. I’m going to be glad, for once, that PK ratios are posted. Mine is considerably bigger than yours, sweetheart. I was super-happy the day we killed Obaznuk and Rhual.

Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

I don't remember ever talking to you for a good length of time, nor do I remember saying that you didn't know what you were doing...

Also, you put me under the 'Empire' section, and unless that was a mistake and you meant to put me under Fort, then yer completely confused.

Also, we fought alongside one another? And, "we" killed Obaznuk and Rhual?

Are you sure you're not mistaken?
21576, Sorry Zepachu, I meant Verisla
*points one post up*
21578, Hehe no problem man. (n.txt)
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
klasdjkasd
21577, Hey, no hard feelings
Posted by Verisla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you meant me when you said "vethna" but I'll let that slide. Ok, so I guess you had to see more to my comment than you weren't good. There was that whole thing where we never seemed to click well. We honestly just never fought that well together, with the exception of Rhual and Obaznuk. You also have to understand that different people plays Shaman's differently. I probably would have done things differently with my shaman than you would, and so that was kinda coming off in that comment. Yes, your pk ratio was bigger, but do me a favor, and remember that you do have a few nice abilities that keep you alive longer (shroud, healing, word). I have a hard time keeping a good ratio with as aggressive as I am. I didn't look at your ratio yet, but I'd bet your's and Haaslett's were close.

All that to say, you did good work, shame you deleted, but I understand the Minotaur thing.

Aaron
21582, Cool man
Yea, we never did click right. I think its because we both know what we're doing, and both think that are way is the best. I always felt like you were trying to just get me to follow your lead, and not so much work with me... and vice versa. Over time I think that we'd have worked it out and been a good killing team.

As far as ratios go, they just don't mean #### anyhow.
21580, RE: FINISH HIM!!
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I told you before, I noticed your roleplay, and truly appreciated it. I wouldn't have bothered interviewing you for empowerment, if I hadn't noticed something good in it, as I immediately saw you were sphere pride, something I don't have a lot of interest in. All it takes is a few roleplayers like you to elevate the roleplay of an entire cabal. Hopefully, more and more people interested in actual roleplay will find their way to the Empire... right now a few do... a good many don't. That's one of the reasons I often watched you... you were always roleplaying, and rarely saying to your groupmates... 'I could really use a better ring/shield/sword/axe ect' which seems to be the extent of roleplay for too many.

Good job.

Khas
21583, Now could you tear me down?
My characters have kinda hit a plateu now. They are all about as deathfull, and all get about the same attention for role play. I'm actually curious to hear what you think I might have done better. For instance if you think I should have spent more time working in my sect/cabal, or if you think I should have been more or less bulldoggish to PK. Just general stuff like that. Constructive critisicsm ees da besht.