Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kivivravera the Master of Copper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21010
21010, (DELETED) [None] Kivivravera the Master of Copper
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 5 00:21:58 2003

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kivivravera perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:217

21084, *Sigh* Do you remember when you killed me?
Posted by Ardyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
the place we were at? I was TRYING to figure something out there. I never did. That was very frustrating to me as a player. You just walked in, out of the blue, someone I had never met, knew nothing about, and then you killed me for something I was carrying. I still don't know what it was you took, because some stupid necro came along and looted everything else just before I got back to my corpse.

Ardyana did not like you or trust you after that...even when you offered to help her or the Fortress. She could never understand how you could kill her for an item, that you could have simply asked for, and then expect her to be your friend/ally as if nothing had ever happened between us. I'm guessing your chaotic ethos might have had something to do with it. But it was hard to know what to expect from you, so I avoided you as much as possible and warned most of my Fort friends that you couldn't/shouldn't be trusted. The times that you came to the Fortress defense though were good. You were a strong warrior.

21032, Dude...
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights and all....but that name was POINTLESS!!!! Really...there is french people who play (For me played) the game...so what do you want me to roll next? Jenpeupu? (Which can be seen as J'en peu plus = I can't keep on or something like that)
21027, This char seemed pointless.
Posted by Verisla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't mean anything by the comment, other than it seemed like the char had no real focus. Just attacked whoever he could, and he was of the balance. I see that as really odd. Perhaps you will post to us what the char was all about. You were a strong fighter, I can give you that credit!

Verisla
21014, You kicked my ass.
Posted by Dralith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good character, you were tougher then I thought. Good luck with the next.