Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20969
20969, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 2 07:08:08 2003

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Shezaral perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:244
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

21015, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Zhenzar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah why did you have to go? We made a great couple... ;)

Ohhh, uhhh, who would have thought i was to play hand in hand with a sylvan captain?! *GRIN*

Ohhh, good luck with the next!

Zhenzar
21023, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Shezaral on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You have already met my next. =P
Hehee

Anyhow, I enjoyed the fun we had, we are deadly, too deadly and sick.
20998, We had an interesting relationship.
Posted by Nakterius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done and good luck with the next.
20994, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Alot of folks I wanna thank, for this character making her fun for me.
Though I've no idea where to start. If anyone were to post, I'll reply.
Thanks.

Shezaral = Sassmi = Shermie = Vaessima = Viynellia
20995, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awwww man. What happened to my Shadow?
20996, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Well, you're gone now. So no point for the Shadow to exist.
Anyhow, thanks for the fun. You keep the character going.
You're the only reason why this character is alive for so long.
Thanks.
21004, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought for sure that you were gonna Empress/Queenpin one day, but you had to go and delete. Oh well, it was fun. To some extent I didn't trust you, because of the nature of Imperials, but you always seemed so sincere and he liked that. For the record I'm not gone, just different *smirk* I liked Shezaral, and though I didn't know any of your other chars, I think they were all known to some extent. Good luck with your next one
21005, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
I knew what happened to you, and know its gonna happen way before it did. Basically Shezaral is a character that evolves around you. At first she only thought of using you, after the case with Xaphrizh. But she grew to like you to a certain extent. You're the only person she is loyal to, and she would betray the Empire, if necessary, just to aid you. Simple as that. Then again, congrats and well done.
21000, I got the feeling you hated me. True?
Posted by Dissoka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It really did feel like ice, you would talk privately to my group mates and not to me. Not that I hold it against you as a player or nothing silly, just wanted to know the IC reason now your gone. Thanks!

Dissoka.
21001, RE: I got the feeling you hated me. True?
Sorry, but I don't recall the character name, Dissoka.
21002, Bleh
Posted by Quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
another shadow that never tried to kill me. whats wrong with all of you? you know I am constantly fighting the Black/Divine/and Blade sects yet you all leave me alone with a few exceptions. Have you no pride? :D

probably don't remember me much, but I just got a kick out of how all the shadows were nice nice to me, meanwhile I had to have been the suckiest assassin, hehe. don't let my cheesy signature emotes make you think I'm leet!

fun times, fun on next and all dat jazz

-Kertaki
21003, RE: Bleh
From Shezaral's position, she doesn't see a point in killing you. It would sorta waste her time in doing so, which is why she didn't bother to.
20982, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Docrrann on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very cool. Pretty skilled too I reckon. From what little I saw. Only you were barking up the wrong tree sucking up to Docrrann I guess ;) I really wish I had have showed you to Tanadin. That would've made for some cool RP.
20993, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
To be honest, Shezaral's main boss is Ocelevan. *wink*
21017, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Shezaral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Docrrann on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. Doesn't really surprise me. I kinda gave up on networking and ranking towards the end there.
20972, I hate traps, but you were a fun enemy.
Posted by Vanadulin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

:)
That's really about all I have to say.
20981, RE: I hate traps, but you were a fun enemy.
Posted by rho on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
see ya bud