Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Juzequol the General
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20679
20679, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Juzequol the General
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 24 22:37:26 2003

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Juzequol perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:138
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

20688, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Juzequol the General
Posted by Laearrist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I left a goodbye note IC, so I don't feel anything is neccessary here except my OOC thoughts on the character...

Striking the Shadow's Footfall: Never noticed a difference even when I was getting the anticipating every move message. Would have tested it more, but well it doesn't work against mobs, so thats tough.

Pole Spec: Blah... Why bother. Do more damage and tank better as a sword spec. Charge is weak (weaker than doublethrust), charge set is damn near impossible to practice now (unless I was doing something wrong when I tried), distance isn't as good as flourintine (though I thought it was supposed to be especially good for giants), legsweep is pretty useless, but cutoff worked pretty well... even though I don't think it ever got better than 75%, ohh and entrap is cool.

Hand Spec: Loved it.

Warriors = not my style

Had fun, laters.

Laearrist

P.S. 50% ratio = 3 wins 3 losses, wow was I busy
20696, you gotta be kidding me!
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
charge useless?

Next time you play a hand/pole spec, try stunning them and THEN charging. It really hurts. A lot.
20711, RE: you gotta be kidding me!
Posted by Laearrist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It doesn't hurt as much as a giant hitting a good vuln doublethrust, and since there aren't as many vuln exploiting poles out there... well it's just tough. I know it hurts, but beleive me, it doesn't make up for other ####tyness, but this is all my opinion, and again warriors = not my style, so perhaps it is just that I don't really know what I am doing.

Laearrist
20750, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Juzequol the General
Posted by Kozlaski on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn was hoping you would stick it out some more, as the last
time we were bonded I could tell you appeared to be getting
tired of the character.

You were one of a few warriors that Kozlaski connected with even though we didn't really bond together all that much and one of the few that I knew wouldn't run out on me, and would support me since we seemed to share a lot of the same thoughts.

Well I hope we run into each other again sometimes and good luck
with your next. I agree with you in that warriors are not my style either so go play a mage :).

You should have told me you wanted to practice charge set, I would have happily jump on your polearm a few times for you. :)
20795, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Juzequol the General
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't play a lot of the same times, but when I did see you, I was pretty pleased with what I saw. Seemed to be a pretty well roleplayed giant, and knew your way around the game. Sorry to see that you only were involved in six pk deaths. I had plans for you, and that polearm. Damnit.