Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SYLVAN] Kasender the Ranger Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20656
20656, (DELETED) [SYLVAN] Kasender the Ranger Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 22 21:33:31 2003

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kasender perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:122

20690, Post an e-mail address?
Posted by tempranger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd like to e-mail you.
20693, RE: Post an e-mail address?
Posted by Kasender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funnelmop@hotmail.com there ya go.
20658, noooo
Posted by Rind on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
was looking for you tonight, finally finished my last task asked of me (and needed a new staff ;)) couldn't wait to rank up and help you fight, was interesting to see another wood elf ranger around.
gonna miss ya even though what little interaction we had. bye bye
for now
-QuickFoot
20662, RE: noooo
Posted by kasender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No offense there man, but I was gonna stop imbueing at least for you, really when I look back it was "kinda" an unfair advantage just becasue wood elf ranger's imbued staff's are insanely powerfull and it gave you a bit of an unfair edge over people. but at the same time I've seen lvl 11 guys walking around with scream of the damned so I guess it's fair by the way I enjoyed our interactions too.
20664, yeah I was waitin for that
Posted by Rind on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh, but it's all I had to even out being able to fight warriors out of the woods (sittin in the woods is so damned boring) so thanks though all the same

and on past ranger chars I've played I've given ranger staffs to any lowbie ranger I saw (when I wasn't doing anything overly important which was 24/7 heh) So I say you helped balance the universe in a way....sorta :)
20657, Good bye everyone
First off, thank you CF Implementors, Imm's, and the rest of you guys for making this mud fun and enjoyable. Now to get down to business. Reason I deleted Kas was partially boredom,(Too many sylvans in a row) and partially because of the Cabal. I love Sylvan, it's my favorite cabal but there comes a point when too much of a good thing kicks in. I think that if I had played even a character after my last where I could go into the Inn without having to attack something would have made things much more bearable. And I know I could have just rolled one up, but I just felt that Kas really wasn't going anywhere. Now for goodbyes

Akrangol-Good leader,warrior, and friend I loved talking to you and interacting with ya.

Choranek-Good leader again heh, and I feel that you make Sylvan strong and wish you luck.

Dacheal-I really hope you get the problem fixed, Sylvan needs it's captain.

Kheldahl-Keep up the good work, show those gating healers whats what too!. A side note, please lay of the emotikons(:}) I know it's a habit but still I had my email addy asked for once with a scion so I know there's worse and plus your a neat guy.

Oisn-Ok I don't raid empire often if at all for these reasons 1. I'm a ranger on their turf 2. Whenever you'd ask me to there where 2. trappers 3 shamans and 2 necro's Hmmm I don't know but I think that's a bad combo for me, 3. I was wanted alot, try going to raid with that combined with centurions, 4. How many mace users and the rest are there in empire, combine with it being civizilized hmmm I'm sure I can win(sarcasm in case you can't tell)

Helio-Flat out go #### yourself for you. I tried to like you, ask you for advice, and interact with you. First off there is only one person that should try and use K'sra and the rest, and she used on average one verb a month. Second Telling me to believe in myself and the rest, maybe I wanted to rp a coward or maybe I don't like raiding wanted.

Pelthaas-Allways liked you, your a fun guy and glad to see you back, I noticed you where gone for a while.

Esch(however you say it, I know I can't remember)-Fun guy wish you luck

Also one thing that kinda bugged me was how rangers seemed to be screwed at times. I feel first off backrake should do some maledicting but oh well. Rangers are still on of the deadliest classes I've seen if played right, Though I think something is wrong with call lightning. Anyways thank you everyone and good bye.
20659, I thought backrake could cause bleeding n/t
Posted by quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fg
20660, RE: I thought backrake could cause bleeding n/t
Yeah it causes bleeding, doesn't last long and for the amount it lags you even -1 str would be allright, oh well
20661, sorry I'm tired NT for real
Posted by kasender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
20682, RE: Gonna miss you, Kasender
Posted by Ardyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of my best ranking buddies. I'm sure I didn't help you much, but you helped me a lot. Take a break and role up something new and different.

See you in the fields.
20694, A bit of advice
You did help me alot actually, you did good damage, geared for svs somewhat (which allways makes me happy to see!) and knew how to fight. One thing I noticed is that you spent alot of time in civilized that kinda bugged Kas as an ic thing, but still good luck and have fun.
20686, So long ranger lad!
Posted by Choranek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely going to miss your presence around, and that's for sure.
Always enjoyed interacting with Kasender, would have been good to have you around to help with the new batch.
I had this dream that everyone Dacheal included would just suddenly all come back together. Not to be I guess.

Anyway, good luck. I sure we will see you back after a sabbatical ;-)