Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Aldarri the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19944
19944, (DELETED) [None] Aldarri the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 31 19:06:50 2003

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Aldarri perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:173
PK Ratio:35% (closer to 100% is better)

19952, Bye, I guess.
Posted by Alaminore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey there. Mossi here.

I'll be completely honest with you....

I couldn't stand you. Not even from an IC standpoint. Sure, Mossi ICly couldn't stand you, but it was more than that. I don't know, but there is just one time that stands out in my mind. When you became a Herald, Mossi told you that there was a limited amount of catnip and she had hidden it.

Fair enough. Yet later, you and Javaco are dousing the Inn with the stuff. So, reasonably (having told you there was a limited amount), Mossi was upset. Javaco played along... but then you dragged a BARREL of catnip out from nowhere, snorted at her and laughed in her face. I was actually trying to start a roleplay with that. Angry roleplay, but not necessarily a bad one.

I don't know. That just ticked me off. ICly, of course, Mossi hated him, too. For awhile. Especially when she heard he was talking about her behind her back...

Oh well.

Anyway, that's my rant. I was going to save that for when dear Mossi departed (in a shorter form), but since that won't be for about 200 hours (hopefully), I gave it to you now.

You were alright after all that was sorted out. Couldn't stand you ICly, but didn't mind you OOCly after that.

Anyway, rest in peace and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----
19951, Farewell
Posted by Llauriele on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbye.. I will miss you. Our adventures invariably ended in my death, but that did not matter to me so much as the fun we had. You mentioned also that this might be your last character for a long time for personal reasons. I appologize for not being there in your final moments, my time has been limited to strange hours lately. I do hope you return, and maybe we will meet again. Farewell.