Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [WARLOCK] Seakrou the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19874
19874, (DELETED) [WARLOCK] Seakrou the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 30 04:55:57 2003

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Seakrou perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:266
PK Ratio:64% (closer to 100% is better)

19884, RE: (DELETED) [WARLOCK] Seakrou the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Seakrou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun while it lasted. But I got tiered of being the only one around and always having to retrive/raid. No pat on the back from the warlock imms or even having the maiden speak a few words. Its sad when you are the only warlock about and you are faced with 4 or more imperials. Warders or villagers. But I stuck through it. And towards the end I often managed to drive the attackers out even though the numbers where against me. Seakrou became more and more a helper to the young in the tower. And more a heartless attacker. It is why I retiered him. His sphere was passion and when it was no longer any passion there it was time to retire..

In my time I meet alot of people that I gained a healthy respect for.
I know I will be leaving people out, but it would just go on and on. if I put everyone there..

Imms: whom ever that did that with the maiden/amayla when I was young. Thanks... I hoped I could follow up that. but it was sort of "taken over" by leaders. And I was out of the loop.... was really sad.. Otherwise its hard to be around when what you get is, why dont we have the sceptre/codex/sapling... And when you do have them, a pat on the back would be really nice...
On another issue I love what you have done to the game over the years. Thanks...

warlock: Jhard, thanks for inducting me.
Gherian you and I did not get along at first, but you really grew on me. Your "gruff" ways... Seakrou respected your skill. But was not overly fond of your personality... But in the end it grew on him.
Synbendorial, seakrou did not like that you became leader. It was hard for him as he meant that a leader should be the one that lead to battle and made their foes fear him. But I think you did good, except when your not there...
Azharadon to bad our times do not match over more than they have. We where a good team.
other warlocks Ahtanri luck with the next one, tivald keep working you seem skilled, vael a impressed me with a little thing outside hamash, Luar I hope you find what I hinted at.
The rest of the warlocks keep working...

Imperials In general I did not respect you at all. I really hate full looting. One stands out and that is kogefibo... twice you got me... and I was really really mad... you have earned your dreadlord title.

Nexus Jumalde and kucrekal(something) two really good friends...

Scion who?

Villagers first Grogrim I have to take my hat off. I stuck to our deal. Even though it was hard at times. You are what the tower needs as well. Someone to rally them and give spirit to them.
Legedri,cerkc and ramstin I have to take my hat of to the three of you. Feolin, lost track of you.... Ozlif as well... You all where each hard to fight. And I had to really find a way around fighting each of you. But my porcupine made it hard for you to fight me..he he.

warders Tichniktil *tip* stay in there.. Aerangel akrangol gutsy players. I did not like fighting you, but I would do so without hessitation. After all I was a warlock.

fortress Gwyythinniel, eluna(including you here) and rogardian the three best friends I had. your all class players... to bad I did not meet gwy or eluna before.

Ocelevan I love what you have done with your char. hate that you stole from me... And what happened to our deal?....

Take care all... Im taking my holiday...
19887, bye bye
Posted by Azharadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a feeling you play a few hours before me, while im at work. Invoker and Porcupine is a very potent duo, I still remember ranking in shadar logoth with you tanking and me and gherian blasting novas.

Good luck on whatevers next.
19888, Ugh
Posted by Gwy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Already .. that really sucks.. you were one of the warlocks that were around most (at least that was my impression) and stayed around, even when odds were against you.. Good job..

Gwyythinniel
19890, Re:
Posted by Gherian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry that thing seemed "taken over", I tried to keep everyone informed so they could have room to just jump in, sort of like Melinda did, just with more than just coffee and tea. As for the gruffness...well, yeah, Gherian considers himself a battlemage, a warrior with fireballs instead of swords, so his personality reflects that. More instant action, less quiet contemplation. I did try to make time for everyone though, and I did enjoy what little time we spent together, friction or no. Enjoy the holiday.
19893, he he...
Posted by seakrou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was actually a great concern for me when I played seakrou, even attempted a few things, but it seemed I got little response. And so many other things took over. But I never gave up the thought. In the end I sort of had no passion left in me to do anything whole hearted. Raiding became a chore.
As for you, I knew where your gruffness came from, atleast I seakrou thought he did. And when someone asked. I just replied worry not, its just his way of saying I would like it done.... At times one needs a push in the back, but sometimes a pat will do the job better...
19892, Damnit all.
Posted by Aereglen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the only decent warlock left. We could raid or be raided or kill you or been killed by you and you never ever lost your cool. You were pretty gutsy yourself at times. Pick it back up and we'll see ya.
19940, Oh My....
Posted by Tivald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the mention. You were one of the elder Warlocks that I really looked up to for your ...Hutzpah. You will be missed.