Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [WARLOCK] Ahtanri the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19527
19527, (DELETED) [WARLOCK] Ahtanri the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 21 14:02:17 2003

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ahtanri perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:284
PK Ratio:10% (closer to 100% is better)

19578, RE: (DELETED) [WARLOCK] Ahtanri the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by nobody special on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh. yeah this was one beautiful and cool lady ;) or so yuri thought anyways, bitch i had to delete him but i didnt felle like condying while trying to reclothe die, relothe you get the pattern here. in any case ncie char, well played, really missed. oh and haha we never DID GET THAT DINNER TOGETHER AT THE INN! *laughs*
in any case hope i run into you again in another life
19541, Farewell
Posted by Ahtanri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Several firsts: first hero, first mage, first con-loss, first cabal
(Actually Anethalia was in Heralds, but that doesn’t exactly count as it isn’t a raid-defend cabal.)

I didn’t start Ahtanri with a role, or even a plan. Though I’ve always wanted to play a character that believed strongely in time and fate, so I did. Than I thought, hm, perhaps I can join the Tower, so I started asking around and quite rapidly I was a warlock. There never was a reason to regret that decision, as I totally enjoyed being a warlock.

It was the first time I played a Half-Drow as well and I think it is a very strong race (to play a mage at least). Also, I liked the fact that while ranking, I often outdamaged everyone else, while at the same time needing the least rest. A Warlock Invoker sure can be a powerhouse.

Alright, the farewells:

WARLOCKS

Gherian: Thanks for the induction
Parcan and Synbendorial: Thanks for the recommendations

Tivald: My best friend of the Tower. Good luck with your final paths and everything else.

Synbendorial: Adept describes you well. Probably the best mentor you can have. Enjoyed our talks as well, thanks.

Azharadon: Intimidating character, RP and PK-wise, well done. You definitely know what you are doing.

Seakrou: Enjoyed our talks, travels, learned a lot from you, thanks

Everyone else: Didn’t interact all that much, but I’m sure I would have enjoyed it. Good luck.

FORTRESS
Enjoyed all our interactions. Special mention for Gwyythinniel and Ashqer (that trip to the vaults was cool) (Dylerion, I count you among them for convenience sake, wasn’t that much of a difference anyway :))

HERALDS
Benvale, Mossi, Javaco: Always a pleasure to be around a Herald

GENERAL
Vhenelcar, Vansia, Urtzaol, Illademn, Yuriel: All very good friends of Ahtanri.

Enemies:
EMPIRE
Only Kogefibo and Smonund are worth mentioning I think. Yllorok as well, though I saw you less. I like where the Empire is going to, but for god sake, grow some balls! There were times that I was severely outnumbered, and even then no one came to the tower.

SYLVANS
Akrangol disappears, Oisn disappears: I was amazed at how often that worked :)

RAGERS
Didn’t see you much, but when I did we had some awesome fights

IMMS
Thank you for an amazing game, rock on!

If I forgot someone, or something, let me know.

Enjoyed the ride, thanks
19545, RE: Farewell
Posted by Vidros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you didn't include me in the 'get some balls' category. I raided a few times, solo, with you defending. If you hadn't called a ton of aid, you'd have croaked. You kept plugging away, I give you credit for that. Nice job.
19577, Yep, should have mentioned you as well nt
nt
19548, Cool char.nt
Posted by Nakterius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
19626, Thanks
Too bad you didn't rank as fast as I had, cause I had a lot of respect for you as an enemy. I would have liked to prove to you that hunting me had become a whole lot more difficult for you, than those two times. Oh well. Good luck with Nakterius.
19549, RE: Farewell
Posted by Javaco on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
AAHH, damn this sucks, I knew you were gettin beat up on hard and all, I really enjoyed interacting with your character, and on the occasion maybe hunting or so, sadly all out expeditions never got off. Really liked your char thought you did a good job with it and I hope that I can interact with you in another form. Well played, will miss ya
19555, Well done..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always glad to see you around when I logged in. I ranked up in a time where goodie allies were hard to find. You were a blessing from around 25-40, when I was ALWAYS with you.

Well done, you were one of Vhen's best friends. I looked forward to heroing with you. Too bad I didn't stick it out. We could have had fun.

Vhenelcar

19563, RE: Farewell
Posted by Gwy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our (sometimes short, but nevertheless) fun travels.. Good luck on your next one.
Gwyythinniel
19565, *sigh*
Posted by Dylerion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew it would come soon. I keep seeing you around as a ghost. I try help much as I could. Good luck on you next.
19568, Wow. That was a quick con death.
Posted by Azharadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did well if it was just your second hero. Thanks for the compliment.. I shall keep on doing my thing.. Later man..
19569, RE: Farewell
Posted by Ashqer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sad to see you go! you were nice to hang around with.

did well..g'luck on next.
19571, RE: Farewell
Posted by Docrrann on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh ffs >:/ I don't even get a mention? I was one your biggest fans. eheheheheheh
19576, RE: Farewell
I hit submit with the feeling I forgot someone, thinking that I'd remember in the morning and indeed.

Docrrann was the kind of man Ahtanri would have tried to avoid at all cost, and ofcourse he had to be in love with her, yuck! ;)

It added a good RP opportunity so thanks for that. Kinda regretted that when I was able to deal with you better, I lost sight of you.
19627, RE: Farewell
Posted by Docrrann on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. You didn't know him very well did you? He's not in love with anyone but himself:P
19575, RE: Farewell
Posted by miercahallen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You forgot me! Awww, we had some fun times. I felt really bad that one time me and you went to fight the imperials. I enjoyed your character and tried really hard to freak you out with all the constant tackling. : )
19580, RE: Farewell
Posted by Rogardian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Wow, your first hero and your first time in a non-Herald cabal? I didn't spend a lot of time with you, but in the time I did spend with you, I never once got the impression that you were new to the game. Very often it's not hard to pick up on little things here and there that give it away. Nice job. Should be interesting to see your future characters as you get more experienced.
19585, RE: Farewell
Posted by Benvale on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Farewell, you will be missed...

My first impression was that you seemed to know your way around!... didn't suspect that that was your first. At your hero levels you were always defending the cabal, or going off on raids, that really takes a lot of guts... or a suitably suicidal mentality.
19591, RE: Farewell
Posted by seakrou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see that you died...But I sort of knew it was comming..
From early on I located your corpses around here and there. So I attempted to teach you what I had learnt from Gherian about the invoker spells. And stuff.. You seemed to do alot better... And what impressed me the most was that you stuck it out no matter how bad it was. You came at it again and again...Impressed the hell out of me..
Luck with the next one..
LH
19620, Drat
Posted by Kelarkteg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i really intended on finding you online one of the times i was regearing to let ya even the score some. were it not for some things my orc had gotten himself into i would not have been there. :(
was a cool char wish i had been a goodie :)
well anything else i say will just get me snifflin'.
19625, RE: Drat
No worries. That time in the Jade mountains where you and Hakwon actually tried to get me out of that avalanche was totally unexplainable IC, but very much appreciated OOC. Thanks. You and Hakwon were two enemies I actually missed at the higher ranks.
"The Jade Mountains hate me, and I hate them ;)"
19662, RE: Drat
Posted by Kelarkteg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehe it was ic we didn't know you were warlock then, or at least i didn't the idea was to get you out then get you to join us.
:) hehe. it wasn't til later i found out you were warlock. hehe.
i hate the jade mountains too, for many many reasons. :)

19738, RE: Farewell
Posted by Synbendorial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahh shucks, make me blush, you will be missed, I enjoyed interacting with you and having good laughs. Good luck in your next life.
19743, Farewell
Posted by Melinda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's a shame to see you go I thought there wesa much you could learn. I wanted to help you learn... but I wish you the best your next
19941, I sure miss you.
Posted by Tivald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the mention. You are probably the single reason that I advanced as quickly as I did...trying to keep up with you. Thanks for all the practice and sparring and discussions of tactics....It was obvious at least that you were new to high rank invokers, like I am, but it was equally obvious that you were intelligent enough to try to learn, and I respected that. We had some fun together and I will miss our comeraderie.