Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDeleted: Quhmnari Imperial Bitch Healer, #2
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18740
18740, Deleted: Quhmnari Imperial Bitch Healer, #2
Posted by Mazaufat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well the only reason I rolled this char was cause I really regreted rolling my last healer. There was no real creative thought put in the character and from my point of view it showed. I mad almost no attempt to rp or even form a solid char. It was a ratrace to hero which I did in an obscene 60 hours, thats with a lot of farting around. This char didnt even make it above 100 hrs total. If there is one thing I hated more than the insane odds I had to deal with as Maz. It was being on the wining side, there is no sort of a balance to cabal wars. Its all or nothing these days, I got a lot more love out of playing the goodie punching bag than I did playing the goodie puncher. Ahh well I just wish some of the sylvans, warlocks, goodies that had been so gungho about beatin down Empire had stuck around a bit longer. I guess deletion of Anad, Jhanderin, and Aemelius which followed soon after wasnt really a surprise was a big turning point in the wars. Any how my goodbyes

Empire: Way way way way to many of you now. Menzaen, Hukalon, Haaslett, Zalennon, Faeras, we had us some fun.
Sylvan: What happened to you guys? It went from anywhere from 8-10 sylvans on at any time to an empty cabal over night.
Warlock: See Sylvan
Maran: See Sylvan

Any how it was a crappy char with crappy rp and crappy what ever. I am sure no one is gonna miss her. Other than the 50 gazillion imperials now that have no uber healer. Hehehee

Zulgh gratz on the impage and thanks for the interaction ;)
Khaso thanks for the promotions and the interaction, you rule as always.
Shadow Sect Imm: Thanks again for not interacting with me in any way shape or form.

Immortal staff: Rock on, you guys are finally coming around. You band of hosers you

Much Love

parv
18761, RE: Deleted: Quhmnari Imperial Bitch Healer, #2
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job, but you're a knucklehead.
18756, I knew it
Posted by Haaaslett on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I knew it was you all over again. Or at least, someone who could play a healer as well as you. I wish you hadn't gone, but perhaps you should make a change for a bit? Not that I don't want you back, because I do, but I want someone back who is going to stay around! Sorry though, luck with the next.

Haaslett
18753, Damn
Posted by Socherion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well well, knew you were maz way back, whatever, i was just starting to have some fun with a really really cool ally and bam.
Believe it or not, that last time we grouped together, i had this gut feeling that it was gonna be the last time, that ring has been the death of so many chars now, I almost dont want it :P
Well whatever bud, good work all the same, just make sure you arent rolling a goodie anytime soon, heh.

Yeah, see you.
18752, Some of us never left!
Posted by Choranek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was either getting pincered or cranialed, or being very much treelike when the ganking parties were roaming around.

Anyway 60 hours to hero, bleuch!
Hopefully the vacationing goodies and sylvans will return soon and then things will get fun. Although aready I have noticed the "lich-syndrome" with Empire all-on-at-once then all-off-at-once (or just the one die hard.)

I hope it gets somewhat better.

I wont say "great char" but you were an effective healer lost of people who should of died, didn't because you were around I am sure.

Time to be one of the Empire's punching bags then?
18746, Well, I got a little out of you
Posted by Garguza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Most of the interaction was you giving me a reason why you were attacking me, which you don't really need as an Imperial. You are right about the Imperial numbers, which is almost disgusting at some points - when one are two are on then suddenly six or seven show up. A pity we never really got a good one on one fight, but I don't hold it against you since you noticed that you can't really do anything to me for unobvious reasons.

Good character, thought you'd recieve Emperor because you had a way of rounding the troops together, but won't be sad to see you go. One less healer makes my life a lot easier.

Good luck on the next, parv.

Garguza
18750, RE: Well, I got a little out of you
Yeah I was pretty perplexed by that. I'd gate in and attack you and nothing. I guess you its some uber secret tattoo power. Didnt stop hukalon from making mince meat out of you though. I didnt understand why scarabs and imperials didnt get along. I tried from day one to get along with them but they just wouldnt have any of it. You do good though you made a name for yourself which is more than I can say. good work, keep it up
18745, Hehe
Posted by Blachmianan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I almost asked you if you were Maz's apprentice. Some might think it would have to do with having the shawtabbies, but, as a healer myself, you watch the patterns of those you fight or group with. When you raided with me there with Hukalon, I was thinking that either you were Maz, or you were grouped with him as someone else so much that you thought you could do it better. Well done again.
18743, No idea that it was you, Parv.
Posted by Dafeb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Come on though, you know I'm not running a charity. ;-)

Good luck on your next.

Dafeb
18742, Good luck with the next.
Posted by Faeras. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My first impression of Quhmnari was when Astilamos, Beradarion, and I came to defend the Palace against a couple of Fortressites, and you sanc'd Erenthell. It didn't affect the outcome, so it was more amusing then irritating, but I thought you were a craaaaazy healer type.

Soon after, obviously, you turned out to be a major player, and it started to look more and more like you were Mazaufat. I can't believe how instrumental sanctuary is to success. I wish you would have stuck around a while longer just because once the Empire no longer has the collective good-aligned foot constantly at its neck, we could have seen more inter-sect roleplaying which you might have enjoyed.

As for the turnaround, these things seem short-lived for evil aligns. Give it another week or two. Empire certainly doesn't have overwhelming numbers at hero. Maybe 4 or 5 in range at most, compared to the 12-15 Warlock/Fortress/Sylvan that were regularly online a couple of weeks ago (only a couple of which deleted). By the time you powerrank your next Imperial, it might be "fun" for you again ;)

Anyway, it was a fun ride. Glad I got to play with "the Parv" for a few.
18741, Sheesh
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bored out of my mind in the fortress. I take your advice and return to the darkness....and voila 1 million evils. Heh

You are a friggin machine. Never got to interact with this one but all your healers are beasts so Im sure this was no diferent. Role up a third so you can powerrank my weak mage ass.

18744, RE: Sheesh
Healers have a bad rep for being a #### ass easy class to play. I think they take a lot of word and experience to be truly good with. I played a healer before this a long time ago and I didnt remember being anywhere close to being as good as these two have been. But I think I am all healered out for a while, no more healers for me. Yeah its kinda rough on how quickly the tables turned. Its the people that play multiple chars that through the balance off so badly. They should really think about implementing something that stops a person from having more than once cabal'd char at once. Oh no look empire is wining, quick il log off my sylvan and play my imperial for now. You guys know who you are. Grow some ballzookas

parv