Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Hausool the Knight of the Inverted Cross, Black Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18600
18600, (DEL) Hausool the Knight of the Inverted Cross, Black Servant
Posted by Hausool on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I knew I'd end up deleting what ever character I rolled, because I am
going to be travelling for the next two months. The only change I would
have made with Hausool was making him human, and not dealing with the EXP hit of a Fire Giant/AP. The Empire 2.0 is an improvement over the last and I hope it continues to grow. I'll keep it short and reply to responses as I can. Thanks to everyone I interacted with, and thanks for the dream early on. It was fun, and I don't know when I'll be coming back.

Hausool, Verahg, Caelph, Calaver, and a slew of others.
18639, Ahh to bad that.
Posted by Wakonas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hung around you a bit more at lower ranks but the higher you and I got up in our sects the more it seemed fitting to drift apart. I as a player liked you alot though and I thought we worked well together. Good luck and take care.
18605, Adios
Posted by Grikletun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't really like your character, but then, I hate being on the receiving end of a gangbang. I tried to challenge you a couple times to fight alone, but never convinced you to do it. Regardless, you pulled or helped to pull me down a couple of times. Well done. Come back when you're done travelling.

Grikletun
18620, perhaps he didn't believe you
Posted by you know who on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While I believe you ooc, my character certainly wouldn't believe you would fight alone based on what he has seen of you. I suspect you know what I mean by this, so I won't go into the details. Perhaps Hausool's wouldn't either. Assuming Hausool has any motivation to fight alone as it is.
18636, Well then...
Posted by Grikletun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This could only be Sossaphrin (or one of the many others I've managed to kill) who remains disgruntled over the most amusing circumstances. That log will make its way here, don't worry. If not...well, it's probable you'll still end up in one of the logs I post.
18637, it is me
Posted by Sossaphrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
though your post makes it sound like you have killed me, which hsan't even come close to happening. I know that you would probably fight alone (ooc) but no way would Soss believe you. Don't take what he says personally. You aren't the first and won't be the last to have allies come to their aid.
18629, RE:

Hausool wasn't usually going to fight on anything but it's own terms.
Yeah, those included fights of 2 or more on 1, but he never really worked on defenses, parry and shieldblock weren't over the low 80's, So he tried
to be careful. Ask Urgarg, Hausool could be hard to catch. If I had been able to stick around though, he wouldn't have been afraid of losing the axe.
18604, RE: (DEL) Hausool the Knight of the Inverted Cross, Black Servant
Posted by Oshu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never got to talk to you but watched you fight alot. (Younger marans) Nice job all around.

'Oshu smells bad Hausool in Valons. Him just killeded someones.'

Take care.
18603, A shame
Posted by Menzaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to hunting with you in the hero range. Have a good trip, and come back to us when you're home again.
18630, RE: A shame

Have a good vacation yourself. I think when I come back, I'm going to have to roll something other than Empire. The pendulum should be on the other side by then.
18601, Liked ya, wish you weren't gone.
Posted by Haaaslett on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were a solid character, sorry you have to go, but I hope you have a great time in your travels!

Haaslett