Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(Auto)Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder of Nexus
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=18561
18561, (Auto)Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder of Nexus
Posted by Kaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I figured since the Rift just died this would be appropriate. Man, I hate what happened with Erinphalis. Real life slew me. I was so into the character, enjoyed every last minute of his life. Then I got a job and bills to pay. Slowly my time began dwindling, until nothingness. I don't wanna go into goodbyes just because I'd strain to remember everyone that I interacted with. I just want to say something to Kahosarin. Thank you very much. This was my first leader, and I was sure Punblinpo would get the position instead of me. I'm truly sorry for letting you down in the end. I've not written a farewell simply because I dreaded this apology. I don't understand why you wouldn't at least talk to Seekers, but I do know that you trusted me, and while I was there I think I did a decent enough job of keeping us alive. Well with the Rift gone I don't know what I'll do. Seems every time I find something I truly enjoy in CF, it dies. It started with the Ehren Guard, now the Rift. Next thing you know you'll destroy shapeshifters :P Thanks for a great game, and I hope to find time and the love that I'll always have for CF again. Please reply to me and I'll respond as often as I can to those who post. Thanks everyone.

Erinphalis
Tibaloa
Kazahando
Lordren
Eluruum
Barendd
Lerintacks
18763, Urzkoo....
I'd really like to get ahold of you, drop me an email at solarknight@hotmail.com if you would. Thanks man, latez.
18690, RE: (Auto)Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder of Nexus
Posted by Punblinpo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hi!

You were a great leader. I can honestly say Erinphalis made a much better leader than Punblinpo would have. I didn't know much of anything about the cabal or how all the tipping stuff worked, and you really helped straighten me out. Watching the dragon bite a few people helped too. Hehehe. We did have some good times. Anyway, great job on your first leader. I wouldn't have guessed it was your first. You did a good job of managing the responsibility. Hope you find time to play soon.

P.S. Nexus isn't dead
18702, punblinpo
I don't wanna look like I keep bumping this up to the top, so I was going to say that if anyone wanted to say something to me about my roleplay, etc, please send me an email at solarknight@hotmail.com As for you pun, you were awesome, and your roleplay was stellar. Well done.

Kaz.
18635, RE: (Auto)Erinphalis Kraolin, Lord Elder of Nexus
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well first, the Rift aint gone, and I think you did an Exclent Job when you were around, as Leader. Sad to see you go, Rogedax
18674, Rogedax...
I never really knew what to think of Rogedax, you were dedicated. You were damn good in combat too. But I kept thinking, "I didn't induct this guy, and he used to be a villager...." Heh. Well thanks for all the fun and stuff, latez yo

Erin
18562, Have to give at least one prop
Urzkoo. You are so the man. You and a few others, Kucerael, Braoldan, and Punblinpo, made the whole experience worthwhile. Thanks for everything guys, you were super-troopers and I was so glad to be by your sides.
18573, I miss you, man.
Posted by Kucerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and I bonded were brutal. Once you hit them with 'when you...' they just didn't have a chance--deathblows hitting empty air, invoker shields on us both, resisting, jack...oh it was just deadly.

Also, Nexus isn't dead. You misinterpreted the events I guess, and not surprisingly so. Maybe it's in the works, but currently, it's still up and running.

Thanks for all of the trust you gave me, and the recommendations for Elder. I really enjoyed our times together, and hated to see you going the way of Auto-deletion. It really sucks. Erinphalis was a real and lifelike character. One emote of yours sticks out in my mind, and that was something to to the effect of you sitting on a rock and kicking your feet over the edge of the falls, watching the city below you. Just great, and perfectly visual.

Come back when you can!
18610, A few more to add to the list
Bumping, ain't it grand? *smirks*

Sabiene. You rocked. Seriously. If I had to choose my favorite enemy, it would be between you and D...D....bah! I forgot his name! He was an arial, and wasn't Dalayr. At any rate, you seriously made me laugh so many times. Also I'd like to give a special mention to Aidamo, I heard you were really hard to kill, maybe I just always caught you at bad times? Anyhow well played and I'm still boggled about the whole female? thing. Latez.
18860, heh thanks
Posted by Urzkoo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always had a lot of fun when you were around, and you helped me keep going with the char. Glad you did, he still is a lot of fun to play. I was always glad to see someone else willing to fight solo fights, and you always had the guts for a good attack. Its a shame to see you go this way, I was hoping to see you Imm. And still not sure what you mean the Rift is gone, still in the same place heh.
See you in the fields,
Urzkoo
18865, RE: heh thanks
I made the mistake of simply going off echoe's and reading "The end of the Rift" on Dio's event board. At any rate You truly deserve a lot of respect, I entirely enjoyed my times with you. Latez.

Erin